You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 4:05am

Mentors online

Just wondering When if Ever will me be able to Click on this listing and PRV a mentor????? This has been a Issue for many years.... Yes the streamlined Link is Great but really at the same time Useless.... You have to copy and Paste a mentors name to a chat to contact them.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 5:13am

click the red arrow before their name like you're going to pvt them, then paste in chat, you'll get the prv [name] all at once
Al set it up that way cause game wont let the link work in game properly
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 6:58am

Duh I know that Expert

click the red arrow before their name like you're going to pvt them, then paste in chat, you'll get the prv [name] all at once
Al set it up that way cause game wont let the link work in game properly

It not linking is the reason for the Post...... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 12:23pm

Because the source where you see mentors online is external. However, we will try to see what we can do and IF it can be done.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 1:22pm

Yeps that is the Idea behind the topic.. Trying to get it fixed it has been like this a very long time... Even back when I was a mentor and that was about 3 and a half years ago...

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 8:40pm

It is that way because it is not possibe to do a direct link since urlov is a differrent server network completely. There is no link to the chat to allow the Mentor Online list to link directly.

The click copy to clipboard is the best that can be done.
'As long as a man has the strength to dream, he can redeem his soul and fly!'

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 10:15pm

It is that way because it is not possibe to do a direct link since urlov is a differrent server network completely. There is no link to the chat to allow the Mentor Online list to link directly.

The click copy to clipboard is the best that can be done.

That is Rubish.. They can host it on our server... Having the way it is to me is just plain lazy way to do it... But then again that is the way these Admins do things.... :beer: :yes: :lol:

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 5:09am

This list is not done by admins.

Russian server does not have list like that. They use this list for Prime server and this list for Minor server.

Lists are done by mentors/ex-mentors to simplify the way of finding us. Admins have nothing to do with it.

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 5:13am

Plus, as draco said - click on the arrow before the name, then go to the chat console, righ mouse button, paste and you will have the prv[mentorname] in the chat. It's not that complicated really...:drink:

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 7:46am

Plus, as draco said - click on the arrow before the name, then go to the chat console, righ mouse button, paste and you will have the prv[mentorname] in the chat. It's not that complicated really...:drink:

Why are 2 of you Telling me this again when I said the same thing Basically in my opening Post?????
Get it hosted on this server... If you all push it instead of making excuses maybe they will do something...

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 8:20am

Then you can post your idea here and maybe the admins can take it into consideration.

The list is working fine part 7-8 years. There is no need to be changed.

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 8:39am

Then you can post your idea here and maybe the admins can take it into consideration.

The list is working fine part 7-8 years. There is no need to be changed.

How sad you feel that way.. At one time Yvil was trying to get it Changed because it was not Okay... But you have just reinforced my thoughts of how really things are here...

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 8:54am

Even Better tell the useless Admins to get their money from some one else I am done wasting Money on Ignorant Fools....

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 1:41pm

shylark if i brought this issue up you would sound just like muffin lol..

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 4:38pm

shylark if i brought this issue up you would sound just like muffin lol..

Not even Close you have never been a Mentor or even close... Keep your Yap out of this Fight... Before you endup Wishing that you had... :woody: :woody: :woody: