You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 6:13pm

What is the point of armors now?

So between equals and now that cave of forgotten heroes which is pretty much the only instances going now, what is the point of working for armors now? and mounts, and belts, etc...

I mean, ok there is chaotic and abyss but honestly, admins, you have completely destroyed this game. Why having armors? to hunt mobs?

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 10:24pm

I don't do equals and I'm not intereted in this new battlefield either.. there's an extra option for those who lack the possibility of competing. Sure, I took the long and hard way but hey, I'm not in a hurry.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 12:02am

i agree with dzaack, i prefer to use my armor, in each occasion i can than going to this masquerade that are the new bf .
We started the game to make valor by ourselves and with the help of our armor and reputation , it's not to pay 1g to looks like a cloown and give valor for nothing to noobs .

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 12:28am

You have BFs for use armour, now i see many lvl 15s rank and this is very good, you need good armour for hunt yes, in lvl 16+ it,s important and for pvp too.

when i was lvl 15 was 0 BFs and had to lvl up for no get bored to the death making valour with abyss(15vs 4) and chaotics, i i lvl up and miss lvl 16 valour armour, it´s important for me rank before lvl up... for hunt.
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 8:13am

dungeons may not be about armor anymore, but atleast all that hunting people do has payed off and now its all about who hunts the fastest

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 2:07pm

the game cant go 1 direction its a new age deal with it why kill u self over using ur armour is BF if no one will go to play with u ?

nothing is better than nothing
if u refuse to go to the current BF thats up to u
dungeon of farmers is not that great for valour anyway mostly fun for everyone the little spark give away is a bonus for the time being

there is still tallar/GB event/ancient plateau/ arena/temple i see ppl still go there
the little bf of equal isnt that much to kill BF overall not like its all day long
ppl who really ned BF like u guys who are complaining can also group up and go
but i guess some wont be satisfied if they dont see ppl woth 8 slot green armour and no rep to give them the extra fighting chance in a regular BF

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 2:17pm

cant blame admins for killing BF have to blame the players for not wanting to go

maybe best thing to do find out why they dont wanna go is by making a pole and see if u can get some answers mageme admins can help to adress some of the issues

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 2:49pm

the game cant go 1 direction its a new age deal with it why kill u self over using ur armour is BF if no one will go to play with u ?

nothing is better than nothing
if u refuse to go to the current BF thats up to u
dungeon of farmers is not that great for valour anyway mostly fun for everyone the little spark give away is a bonus for the time being

there is still tallar/GB event/ancient plateau/ arena/temple i see ppl still go there
the little bf of equal isnt that much to kill BF overall not like its all day long
ppl who really ned BF like u guys who are complaining can also group up and go
but i guess some wont be satisfied if they dont see ppl woth 8 slot green armour and no rep to give them the extra fighting chance in a regular BF

your post makes as much sense as my cat running around the house at 3 AM for no aparent reason :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 4:07pm

Sure, I took the long and hard way but hey, I'm not in a hurry.

you didn't took the harder way, but the easier. Equal are hard, need a good char, you can't hide behind your 10 lines of blesses you have for every single chaotic you go. But sure is long, you don't go equal, no BF, rarely abyss, only some chaotic full bless when the others aren't. So no, isn't hard, just long and expensive.

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 4:27pm

You will need your gear for the real PvP events like ClanWars,Fortress and etc. Equals,dungeons is just an possibility to let everyone weak(to don't be afraid of blessings or gear) or strong (to don't wait hours for someone in que) do something entertaining in game instead of waitings for something else.

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 6:04pm

Sure, I took the long and hard way but hey, I'm not in a hurry.

you didn't took the harder way, but the easier. Equal are hard, need a good char, you can't hide behind your 10 lines of blesses you have for every single chaotic you go. But sure is long, you don't go equal, no BF, rarely abyss, only some chaotic full bless when the others aren't. So no, isn't hard, just long and expensive.

there's many ways i could reply to this but let's just stick to the facts:
1. 80% of the people in equals are dummies who can't fight but that's not my reason for not going there but the principle itself, I got my armor according to my rank and I wanna use it.
2. I would gladly join more abyss fights but I am a constant target for mirror... seems I have quite a fan base on your lands... it's annoying to remove that everyday (sometimes more than once) like I often did in the past
3. full blesses in chaotics happen once a week when I use my card packs ... every other time is just regular hunting blesses or aureole + flame of courage vial (and that for lvl 6 so just a small hp boost)
4. as for the rest of BF, which I asume means halls of our levels, sure, I've always been there and I'll gladly jump in with every ocasion if I have time ... all it takes is the will of people to q up.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 12:41am

you hunt with battle skill elix, heavens, red rage, red twilight, bd etc ... ? :noo:
your choice, anyway, you do what you want, but simply, coming with 10 lines of blesses (use for hunt or not) in chaotic where usualy people are with aureole or nothing is really not, as you said, the hard way to make valor :)
and you just forget that i'm in these chaotic and I check the blesses. :wink:

Now, in equal 80% of people going there are what? dummies? not sure i have good translation, but if you don't go, how can you say that, come and you will see if people can't fight, even hum are good. When you will meet people from freedom, you will see if they are dumies and can't fight with same stuff than you and without any bless :lol: Ahhh right your armor you worked so hard to get it.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 1:29am

you hunt with battle skill elix, heavens, red rage, red twilight, bd etc ... ? :noo:
your choice, anyway, you do what you want, but simply, coming with 10 lines of blesses (use for hunt or not) in chaotic where usualy people are with aureole or nothing is really not, as you said, the hard way to make valor :)
and you just forget that i'm in these chaotic and I check the blesses. :wink:

Now, in equal 80% of people going there are what? dummies? not sure i have good translation, but if you don't go, how can you say that, come and you will see if people can't fight, even hum are good. When you will meet people from freedom, you will see if they are dumies and can't fight with same stuff than you and without any bless :lol: Ahhh right your armor you worked so hard to get it.

no, I don't hunt with battle skill nor supreme blessing of the heavens but those are scarce anyway... I get what 3 to 5 a month and you make it sound like i use them all the time lol ... I do hunt with black dragon and red twillight tho, you don't? anyway, you say "your choice, anyway, you do what you want" and you come to throw all this on forum.. funny, just because youy live with the impression that you're the best (even if you are or not) that doesn't translate in wins everytime... I'm not sure what you really expect with these posts... probably popularity and applauds so let me pump up your already inflated ego :clap: :clap: you're the best :D