You are not logged in.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:57am

For The Love Of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know what to do in the Dungeons BF PLEASE ASK!!!!!

If you go to the BF, PLEASE TALK!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one tired of dying because people aren't asking for help to learn how to do the BF and instead mess things up for others? I have no problem teaching or helping out, but if you don't ask, I can't tell if you know what to do until my fight is interupted because we lost the damn BF.

I'm not trying to be rude, but 10 losses in 2 days takes it out of a guy.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:18pm

instanse stupıds , no organızatıon no tactı no combo blow , how win only luck* admıns back combo blow chracter attrıbutes , ı takıng arbo no protect , ı takıng healer, arboslam , slow huntıng no catch

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:09pm

I Agree with the bird lol :P

It's an easy instance to figure out IF people communicate , AIDE each other........i went 90% bov in over 30 runs (stuck on lossing team many times)........pretty straight forward it gives everyone an equality like equals...you need ur scouts to stop the famers, your healers to "correct" the LS given AND provide support (so not just standing idle in the shop till the end), Arbos troll to farm the weapons......key here is which team is faster at doing so & better at working together.

The above all plays out its a win for that team...losing team can still get minor valor protecting (as stated above) hunters from scouts, though it will be minimal in the end result.

I liked it & will go again. win or lose i had fun. Work together instead of against or for self pride & personal gain....like the other BFs & in the game itself ..YOUR in there AS a TEAM :D so make it a good one....

2 scouts, 2 arbo, 2 bov, rest whatever < works well that I seen......GOOD luck!!

PS (to my haters lol): I won't further reply to this thread so might as well not bother retorting your thoughts on how I fight....CHEERS :sneakers: :kiss:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2: