You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:47pm

Worst new rules ever

Lets wreck the game with stupid rules cracking admin you bunch of plums :woody:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:44pm

I would like administration to be clear and change name of game is this game no longer a war game. I believe this rule conflict with what we was introduced when we sign in to play here at first place.
If some trolls was unhappy about geting killed in war game - you should send them description of what WAR game stands for, insted of killing it for rest.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:58pm

I also dislike this rule change. It is the result of "a few bad people, punish everyone" mentality. Now raids are just one less activity that can be done in a game with nothing to do.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:23pm

this is a really bad joke
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:36pm

its WAR game not a WHINE game, pick up a diffrent game if you cant handle it
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:42pm

hould a lower-level player provoke you for a retaliatory attack (see above), you have to make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against you in order to prove the legitimacy of the attack.

they pissed me off killing me when i was low level for no reason and every single attack is a retaliation.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:54pm

hould a lower-level player provoke you for a retaliatory attack (see above), you have to make a screenshot of the chat window, showing the provocation/the use of a curse/spell or any other negative effect against you in order to prove the legitimacy of the attack.

they pissed me off killing me when i was low level for no reason and every single attack is a retaliation.

I recommend yoga and some anger management plans :lol: since today, we all have to feed imaginary poneys and plant trees in the world of Faeo.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:08pm

Make sure you be carefull leveling up now. Should be option to decrease levels too. Quite frankly this is just the stupidest set of rules i have ever heard in WAR of dagons

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:08pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=274514856
if you know what shit this clan does and a stupid rule to now protect them.. fuck that.. jail me now... i really dont want to play this game no more

I'm sure we will all be very broken up to see you go. :tissue:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:10pm

--ark-- just declare war on them bby atatcking their high levels. Then, according to rules you can kill all. no rules defining what constitues a war

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:21pm

hugofdragons.bored
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:23pm

Then, according to rules you can kill all.

Its not that easy.

Imagine a high level human or magmar that declared war to all the clans of the opposite race ? This mean he can go to opposite race land and kill all the low levels that are currently in a clan? Juste because he is in clan with all the opposite race clans?
Clearly not...

Everytime someone it caught breaking that law can easy say "I am at war with the clan X" and get away with that?
Clearly not...

P.S. this is not a provocation in any way, just some neutral thoughts :beer:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:25pm

Nefertiti you seem to think thata 2 clans need to agree to be in a war. I'm sorry but thats not how a war works.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:26pm

and declaring with 1 clan is clearly not all clans.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:26pm

Most likely admins will bring new clariffications soon regardin ways you can be in war with a clan or how you can declare war to a clan (ouside the Clan Wars event).

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:27pm

Just have to use a surrogate system. A low level does somehting stupid you find their closest friend or clannie you can attack.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:29pm

and declaring with 1 clan is clearly not all clans.

I think 80% of the magmar clans are in eternal war with Darkside clan, though. :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:31pm

lol true so consolidate lol

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:32pm

Then, according to rules you can kill all.

Its not that easy.

Imagine a high level human or magmar that declared war to all the clans of the opposite race ? This mean he can go to opposite race land and kill all the low levels that are currently in a clan? Juste because he is in clan with all the opposite race clans?
Clearly not...

Everytime someone it caught breaking that law can easy say "I am at war with the clan X" and get away with that?
Clearly not...

P.S. this is not a provocation in any way, just some neutral thoughts :beer:

you do understand that all the high levels were lower levels at one point, don't you? having a foul mouth, a big ego and a higher lvl enemy makes the overall selling of diamonds easier... I can give easily 5 names of players who got from lvl 13 to 18 - 19 in less than a year just because they had some issues at one point or another with higher levels...
...normally, I have no reason to be upset because I never attacked lower levels in the first place (unless a friend asked for help) but it's the idea of limitation that bothers me... way too many limitation have been implemented in a virtual space in last few years... this fantasy land should be a place where you can act out freely (decency is implied here) not a place to add more frustrations because a certain type of population feels their feelings hurt.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:33pm

Typical of how bad and useless this admin is they drop new rules on us at a weekend and sod off not seeing what happens or replying to players concerns.
AGAIN IT SHOWS HOW INEPT THE ADMINS ARE
ban me if you want admin your worse than what comes out my dogs butt!