You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:34pm

we need custom fractions consisting from clans/players of both sides but at same time if they are members of fraction - they will be enemies with both other races :P

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:36pm

we need custom fractions consisting from clans/players of both sides but at same time if they are members of fraction - they will be enemies with both other races :P

:sneakers: Sign me up

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:51pm

I personally like this idea. In a game with a total population of like 8 players, it would be nice to not split us into 2 groups. Besides with the rules changes we cant even look at those of us who are outside our very small range.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:31pm

you do understand that all the high levels were lower levels at one point, don't you? having a foul mouth, a big ego and a higher lvl enemy m

Then, according to rules you can kill all.

Its not that easy.

Imagine a high level human or magmar that declared war to all the clans of the opposite race ? This mean he can go to opposite race land and kill all the low levels that are currently in a clan? Juste because he is in clan with all the opposite race clans?
Clearly not...

Everytime someone it caught breaking that law can easy say "I am at war with the clan X" and get away with that?
Clearly not...

P.S. this is not a provocation in any way, just some neutral thoughts :beer:

you do understand that all the high levels were lower levels at one point, don't you? having a foul mouth, a big ego and a higher lvl enemy makes the overall selling of diamonds easier... I can give easily 5 names of players who got from lvl 13 to 18 - 19 in less than a year just because they had some issues at one point or another with higher levels...
...normally, I have no reason to be upset because I never attacked lower levels in the first place (unless a friend asked for help) but it's the idea of limitation that bothers me... way too many limitation have been implemented in a virtual space in last few years... this fantasy land should be a place where you can act out freely (decency is implied here) not a place to add more frustrations because a certain type of population feels their feelings hurt.

Some people find this a good rule, some people do not. Oppinions are different. My message was not about a specific player or a clan or a war between a player and a clan. Was about the uncertainty of how a player/clan can be in war with another clan.

I dont know whos feelings were hurt but i did saw an entire clan slaughter on mag side, some human players with 1year wounds (and i know he is not a saint) and many executions from players with 7-10 levels difference.
As many staded in other treads wounds are atemporay thing, go get a beer till your mirror/hex goes off. Most likely the abusing and hostile and violent behavior or attitudes toward other low level player was the thing that started this.

And for all the player with the "this is a WAR game" conception, please read some history books. IN war there are some rules. And yes, i know this is a game. :yes:

:beer:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:08pm

On a war this NO rules, NONE
If there war - kill all, end of story.
If i want to play "friendly game" i install FarmVille.
You don't go to hospital do grocery do you ? its other places for that, then why would join war game and complain about being killed ?
Ppl, you in right mind ?
Is to administration - you just pushed self destruct button, no, not because players unhappy, no one even go to that... that's different story.
If there any knowledge about online gaming, besides, technical suport, you should know - what class of players, from main 3 gives the most financial profit... well you just eliminate that class.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:13pm

@Nefertiti

I know what your was and I know what you talk about... I'm not saying there werent cases of extensive auto flagelations or that people with an inflated sense of grandeur don't roam free around.. what I am for, and what my whole point was aiming, is for people to improve... I'm tired of people complkaining all day long in real life, I'm tired of penalties that restrict freedom for everyone because certain people abuse it... there's good and bad in everything around us.. like my motto says "I prefer dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery"... danger brings excitement and a rush of adrenalline in our bodiesm more people should try that rush.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:15pm

Simple question, for whom "personally" is this rule?)))) Who benefits from it? Admins about whom you care?))))
only God can judge me.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:19pm

i got no idea what you guys take, but i sure want some.....

I am still confused if you try to kill the game, as with the new rule you probaly can jail half of the players within 2 months. In addition, you uspprot looting and steeling and no retalliation can be done despite ordering an executioner. Again your rules are as clear as dog sh...., is a payment supposed to be received or is it for free among friends and so on. Furthermore, this is an online game, people from everywhere play and how come a whole clan is responsible for one person. So far things have been handled without admin interference and pretty well so, but now you regulate all, why? Most people have honor or et their back handed to them when going too far.

Also as other have said before, this is a war game so its like you replace the swords with flowers and be nice to each other... seems to be missing the point. Why do i get armour if i cant fight or defend a friend without worry of punishment.

Of course I understand the idea of the rule and maybe agree with part of continued execution, but frankly if you got to wear silk gloves in a war game I can start with growtopia or the like.

I woulnt mind getting actually a statement for why the new rule, and be surprised people here are pretty smart after all ;)

have a good game.... dont kill it

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:22pm

think admins should at least re consider this decision, if not, i believe it's time to go for me too, ill just join Ark , go ahead, jail me but definitely will not change the way i played

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:26pm

they already know the outcome.. they;ve done it on other servers also.. was just hoping that it won't come here as we're probably the smallest server in use... if people start leaving here at the same rate they did on other server, you will put the locks on this server rather fast.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:35am

High levels killed low levels before just before they can. And they liked it.
Now high levels can't kill low levels just because they can't. And they don't like it.

When I said "Don't attack low levels, let them play too" many mages told me to level up)) What shoudl I say now to mages?))
Stop crying and wait until we level up? :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:39am

Sorry Admin but you're killing the fun out of this game!!!

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:59am

Sorry Admin but you're killing the fun out of this game!!!

If killing low levels was fun for you - then go to elementary school and play with little children, it's pretty same.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:08am

This rule has been on DE and I say is the most stupid thing ever put in the game.... Sorry this is a WAR GAME.... Admins push it as PvP and WAR...... So now means Poor SteelBlade and Brute a few others can't attack me any more I SAY that sucks and is very STUPID..... That is part of what makes the game FUN....... Admins You Must reconsider this Rule...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:11am

and this perfect example why some low lvls get killed) they don't come to play, neither they come to advance, they will be low lvl forever... just come and troll ppl.... is admins dont protect us of this abuse, nither do guards, we protect our selfs - by killing them.

I tell you what, if trolls would be blocked - number of killings would cut at half, maybe should start from that ?

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:07am

OMG, I read the new rule, we need lawyer profession.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:20am

+1 For removing this new rule admins.

To admins no one is perfect, and that is fine, just realize when you have made a mistake and fix it please ;)

You can start with this one of implementing this new rule

Cheers V

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 3:26am

we players make a wargame of this role playing srategy game !

war of dragon is correct,erfarius and striagon hate each other and we player have to help our dragons,someone knows really he wod-story ? :wall:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:47am

I will probably have to quit this game after I say this, but I feel I MUST say it!

You all, mages of both races, forgot how you were low level, how you wanted to get some reputations, scalps, raise exe level etc. Low levels want it all, and low levels that have some mind do realize that they should not spend YEARS to achieve something, so they go fight tp get scalps and raise exe, and they try to ger reputations, but you MAGES just on them, you kill them, you hex them, you mirror them etc. Most "clever" of you say "Level up, what stops you?" but you forgot how YOU did same thing, how YOU stayed on same level untill you raised exe, got scalps, got reputations etc. You can't kill someone knowingly very weak anymore? Yes YOU CAN'T! But what do you lose now with this new rule? Did you benefit from killing weak low levels? NO! SO WHY * ARE YOU WHINING? Go kill someone TWO LEVELS HIGHER or LOWER than you, get scalps, get energy, raise your exe if you're an executioner and STOP WHINING!

First ALL PLAYERS voted to have no red armor on battlefields, YOU ALL said red armor ruined battlefields, so admins listened to you and removed red armor, but battlefields DID NOT CHANGE since then, battlefields are STILL DEAD! What do you ALL PEOPLE want now? All what you ALL MAGES say can be said in a few words >>> "I AM BIG AND STRONG, I KILL YOU AND CONTINUE TO PLAY, AND YOU CAN NOT KILL ME AND CONTINUE TO PLAY, BECAUSE I AM BIG AND STRONG AND YOU ARE LITTLE AND WEAK! HAHAHAHAHA!"! YOU ARE ALL SELFISH AND STUPID!

Yes, now when I called you all stupid I will be executed I think, but I don't care, come give me one year wound or whatever you want. I have just provoked you all, so new rule will not be applied to you! I am low level, come do what you all find funny, kill me!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 22nd 2017, 4:33pm)

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 4:56am

@ fox face

absotly right,sure nerv i the enemyrace with my atacks ,but im go with or wihou he new rules every day / nigh ino he magmarland ,when i aack you fox face ,can all levels help you,because is my nnrisk o go ino your land

the bashing players only whinning,because cant destroy now he hobby from other peoples ,bu im sure we all see,that the game have in near fuure more akiv players

we or i can cry now oo,can exe lvl 2-3 looers :/ bu here have he rule a key to make that and this is our profession !
if someone pay a executer ,can the executer doing his ingame-job

so can please a mage say,what excacly the problem now is ? that you have to pay as lvl 19 a executer ,hat need 2-10g for 1 atack,thats nothing for your level
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: