You are not logged in.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 2:34pm

Thankks forr the new Rule !

Dear WoD

i know the rule from other server / de-server

the german server was faster,the rule exist many month there and im happy that we have i here now too

for all players :

dont worry,the only differrent is now,that is not longer allowed go with mage in enemyland and casting down low level

it is only allowed when i or a other player in enemyland
if you mage and in a clan with some low level and i atack thisone,you can help your clanplayer

with this rule have we al much more fun,because this bashing destroy only the game,what a level 3-15 have fun,when in own land comes a lvl 19 and make a 2days lvl 13 wound + mirror+hex etc ?

i think that was the best,what the com-server make here :clap:

wish all a nice weekend and hopefully much fun

CHEERS
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 6:02pm

If I'm understanding you, the rule is you can only join non-mage fight if it's clan member?

What about alliance? Also does this mean I can't kill you fun anymore?

Friday, July 21st 2017, 6:31pm

Now a lvl 19 can't attack me ... only lvl 18 max.... great thanks, that change all. i'm so happy :jump: :lol:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:00pm

I didn't quite understand what you said, Pilek

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:27pm

Now a lvl 19 can't attack me ... only lvl 18 max.... great thanks, that change all. i'm so happy :jump: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:05pm

Yay so rushing levels sucks now because you cant kill old enemies. CAn i have my levels back?

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:29pm

Yay so rushing levels sucks now because you cant kill old enemies. CAn i have my levels back?

:lol: no no, now you have to wait a bit if you want kill me :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:11am

Welcome back Pilek :wink:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:12am

LoL You can still come Kill me... I just love to talk crap to you..... This is a Game and these admins just made the game stupid....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 10:38am

rule especially made for low level rats that re-sell :lol: