You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:54am

Why should I need to go to other BattleFields with Over Buffed Fools???
Or spend 3-6g for one of these so called events????

With the dungeon you spend 1g and every one is about Equal....
Use your head and Think before you cry about no Battle fields...
The only thing many of you can gain is maybe a + to your ExE....

That's exactly the point I'm making in this thread. If the admins are going to do any events involving any other BFs like this past weekend with tallars, then it won't happen unless they turn off the cave of forgotten heroes.

If they gonna leave it open 24/7 then none of the other battlefields will happen for the points you just made Shylark.

That's my point.

Forgotten heroes is for noobs to get cheap valor doing pretty much nothing... that's another point I'm making...lol. :woody:

MY Point I am not going to do the others anyway with or with out Dungeons being turned on.... I see common sense is lacking here..... If they turn it off people will just wait... Before we had Dungeons BF's were dead do you really think that will Change???? I really doubt it... :yes: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 5:50pm

That's exactly the point I'm making in this thread. If the admins are going to do any events involving any other BFs like this past weekend with tallars, then it won't happen unless they turn off the cave of forgotten heroes.

If they gonna leave it open 24/7 then none of the other battlefields will happen for the points you just made Shylark.

That's my point.

Forgotten heroes is for noobs to get cheap valor doing pretty much nothing... that's another point I'm making...lol. :woody:

MY Point I am not going to do the others anyway with or with out Dungeons being turned on.... I see common sense is lacking here..... If they turn it off people will just wait... Before we had Dungeons BF's were dead do you really think that will Change???? I really doubt it... :yes: :smile:

And you are completely wrong. Unlike you who base your comments on your opinions, I base my comments on FACTS and FACTS only. Before the dungeon, there was a few arenas, CC equals, temple equals going every week at my level. Now...ZERO...NONE.

So I guarantee you that if they put it only for a few hours a week or something or turn it off during events like tallars, etc...some people will show up. And where I agree with you is yes, you will not show up either way, but that, we all know it...but luckily, there isn't just you....

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 7:16pm

only 2 things about dungeons i like is the fact that its interserver and it uses all players from lvl 3-19

but this brings many leechers and many are high lvls 16+++
no strategy what so ever many time i see teams if full of serants or full of hunters

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 9:41pm

That's my point.

And you are completely wrong. Unlike you who base your comments on your opinions, I base my comments on FACTS and FACTS only. Before the dungeon, there was a few arenas, CC equals, temple equals going every week at my level. Now...ZERO...NONE.

So I guarantee you that if they put it only for a few hours a week or something or turn it off during events like tallars, etc...some people will show up. And where I agree with you is yes, you will not show up either way, but that, we all know it...but luckily, there isn't just you....

NO I base my info on FACTS get that in your head..... I have been around when the only BattleFields going were all no Break for the Sissies that are afraid to have their gear broken..... So take your expert attitude someplace else.... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 10:29pm

at my level. Now...ZERO...NONE.
at your lvl perhaps but not for everyone else plus the valor recieved in a weeknd of dungeons is like 6months worth of 1 cc every week or 2

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 12:50am

at my level. Now...ZERO...NONE.
at your lvl perhaps but not for everyone else plus the valor recieved in a weeknd of dungeons is like 6months worth of 1 cc every week or 2

For once I can agree..... :yes: :lol: :lol: