You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 4:32pm

Turn off Cave of forgotten heroes during events

Admins, would be great if yo ucould turn off the cave of forgotten heroes during weekends that have other battlefields event. Let's face it, the forgotten cave is the cheap, stupid, boring way to get valor for everyone where any players don't need any armor or skills. It kills the other BFs. So no big deal during the week because nothing else happens anyways so sure, the cave of forgotten heroes is a good addition to at least have something happening but when you start a weekend event, please turn it off so it doesn't compete with that event.

thank you

Friday, July 21st 2017, 4:43pm

19lvls don't have tallars,why we shouldn't go to dungeons?Its up for everyone to choose what they want more: dungeons or tallars.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:44pm

there is a tallar event right now and yet there has been no tallars...at any level...none....why would people go to tallar when for one gold, you can get valor doing pretty much nothing and needing nothing.

Forgotten cave is killing whatever little bit of activity there was in other battlefields. I'm not asking for removing it comepletely, I'm asking for it to be closed when there is another event on involving another instance....

Friday, July 21st 2017, 8:49pm

They turned off talaar .... 10 in Q nothing start !!

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:03pm

++++ turn dungeon off

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:05pm

it's the time restrictions.... tallars will happen 22.00 - 23.00 today.. and anytime on saturday and sunday
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:05pm

it's the time restrictions.... tallars will happen 22.00 - 23.00 today.. and anytime on saturday and sunday
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:27pm

Hate tallar, started to hate dungeons... Don't really care.. I take the side of the one who send me more gifts :lol:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:22pm

yes are restrictions, but is competely stupid. Admin was used to remove the restrictions when was a event in talaar.

We are super lucky got a new admin, she changed the price of mould return, but don't change the news, so a lot of players lost money, she change the news and ? even not sorry, nothing for compensate the players lost.
Now talaar event, don't remove the restrictions .... but churn out a super new rule with restrictions of attack. Super, lvl 19 can't attack me, only lvl 18 ... wow that's great, but i don't care if a lvl 18-19 or 35 attack me, anyway i die ... isn't a war game?

Nothing change, new admin, job still half done!

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:13am

:grr: Dont say Event starts at 14:00 Friday if it wont even be available at that time.
And YES! SHUT DOWN DUNGEON! please..

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:17pm

following up on this...3 tallars has happened in two days while there is a tallar event....again, cave of forgotten heroes is killing every other bfs because it's so cheap and every noob is at the same level as the best players...so everyone goes there...no need to spend anything other than one gold.

I repeat, if you have events that involve any other battlefields, the forgotten cave should be turned off during that event...or it will never happen...

Another freaking stupid idea from the owners of this game...

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 7:19pm

I think 4 has been the highest number of players in queue at level 10 so far, sucks to not enjoy dungeons I guess :lol:

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:19pm

agree.

dungeon of forgotten heroes is a very bad-noob instance. ppl go there only for free valour.
pls turn this instance off on saturday. i would prefer to delete this inctance form the server, but it wont happen.

another idea: make groups possible. groups with 2-3 people.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:47pm

is really disgusting to see ppl do valor this way))

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:06pm

it´s a bit bored but valour is valour and we had other instances before and no one queue, just queue in the best bf for you.
see 13 bf´s with 7 players it´s very nice for a war game, other thing are others that only queue and stay and shop and leave bf when see hard for win this sucks and i think if you lose valour for leave bfmust be ok.
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:03am

this is worst way to do valor sure, i mean i get 10 win streak then fall into a 9 lose streak,

but the fact is.. bfs have been dry for a long time. and with the amount of valor gained from this instance, people deserve to make up for lost time, i mean, its not the peoples fault that other bfs are not this active. we never know peoples schedule, maybe this is only solution to acheive decent valor in decent time..

im glad they brought this instance, cause those who dont want to sit around for months to wait for 1 bf like me we can now earn it another way..

i tried multiple times getting tallars active (EVEN on non break tallars) and only got 3 max tallars on one event.

and i also tried getting other lvls to organized teams to get bfs started, cause "its been a while since Cc played" Quote on quote.. .

so i see dungeons as the only way ALL players can catch back up on rank, and feel more comfortable playing perhaps other bfs that require your skill. even tho rank alone wont do it, it will allow them to get bettter armor/bezel.

i dont say you guys should despise this event, i mean those on the top its still going to be almost impossible to surpass for use regular players, but look at it as perhaps this server will grow stronger overall and be more confident in participating more frequently in other bfs.. simple.

if other bfs continue to be dead. dont blame the instance just the people.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 12:35pm

people deserve to make up for lost time, i mean, its not the peoples fault that other bfs are not this active.

Who´s fault is it then? As far as I know it is still on players decision to queue or not to queue. Don´t think anyone is forcing them not to go.

And we know, that you do all to fill BFs, don´t you? You are the only one who really cares for this game, aren´t you? I am really fed up of your " I" "Me" and only Deathstroke is the real deal stuff. Always everthing is only about you and your deeds. This is getting tiring, really.

There is enough other player who try to fill Bfs and get groups together who dont see the urge and the need to bragg in forums with it. So please, do us all a favour and stop always putting yourself in the centre of being the greatest.

Enough is enough!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 1:04pm

Who´s fault is it then? As far as I know it is still on players decision to queue or not to queue. Don´t think anyone is forcing them not to go.
this is the point i prove, almost everyone chooses not to go..

enough is enough, let dungeons live forever. people are happy with it

Monday, July 24th 2017, 1:21pm

Why should I need to go to other BattleFields with Over Buffed Fools???
Or spend 3-6g for one of these so called events????

With the dungeon you spend 1g and every one is about Equal....
Use your head and Think before you cry about no Battle fields...
The only thing many of you can gain is maybe a + to your ExE....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 8:21pm

Why should I need to go to other BattleFields with Over Buffed Fools???
Or spend 3-6g for one of these so called events????

With the dungeon you spend 1g and every one is about Equal....
Use your head and Think before you cry about no Battle fields...
The only thing many of you can gain is maybe a + to your ExE....

That's exactly the point I'm making in this thread. If the admins are going to do any events involving any other BFs like this past weekend with tallars, then it won't happen unless they turn off the cave of forgotten heroes.

If they gonna leave it open 24/7 then none of the other battlefields will happen for the points you just made Shylark.

That's my point.

Forgotten heroes is for noobs to get cheap valor doing pretty much nothing... that's another point I'm making...lol. :woody: