You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:24pm

Just a FYI

I personally suggested lisad to look into our Feedbacks/ideas and go about her admin business by finding what the community wants needs and dislikes. but i see that is not the caase.

Perhaps we will take seriously the feedbacks/ideas forum thread now. ban together and calmly guide new admin in proper direction, with the majorities intrest. are slowly let admin change game as she/he see fit while we all disrespect him/her and give admin no reason to care about accomidating us. as im sure loso got tired of it.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:24pm

*Or Slowly.. not Are slowly

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:43pm

This was on DE a year... It was only a matter of time before we got it.. I am not sure if they have it on PL or not.. These admins do't care about the players all they care about is getting our money....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 12:59pm

@ shylark

when you work ,you dont need money ?

if you work for free,feel free to come here and clean my house pls :rose:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:05pm

Your ideas in Feedbacks section in a nutshell:

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 6:35pm

@ shylark

when you work ,you dont need money ?

if you work for free,feel free to come here and clean my house pls :rose:

The point is when CrossKnight, Yvil, Twisted Sister they interacted with the players... Now a bunch of people running the show... And they don't care even the smallest amount about the PLAYERS.... :yes: :woody: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: