You are not logged in.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 8:18am

major error

to bad we dont have immediate assistance should work on finding people to cover shifts for guard/mentor online 24/7 around the clock cause not being able to reach out to anyone is a pain..

for the last 2 hours dungeons has stopped me from quing says. battlefield is currently being tested, yet 4 games have played so far and my alliance have got confirm for yet another dungeon.. welp.. thanks for the bug surely lost a good amount of valor.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 9:28am

Probably it can be a reason mr. Fastfingers

Monday, July 24th 2017, 9:48am

lol i will take take your crap ratatoskr, i really appreciate the help, but mentor online couldnt even help me and also why it doesnt say i need 1 gold rather than a more deceptive reason that its being tested pretty stupid. thank you for link ! you saved my night!

mr fast fingers lol xD :clap:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, July 24th 2017, 11:57am

Please,for a moment,stop being an ungrateful spoiled little kid and appreciate what is being given to you.

This battlefield didn't even exist before April (Or March idk) and is still in its Beta stage. If you experience a bug and/or glitch,please report it in the correct section of forums,not come to city pub to cry and pout. After all,this is where you have had your Captain rank.

Thank you in advance.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 12:03pm

first i looked for place to report it only place i saw to report it was in dungeons feed back oh wait, its locked.. secondly i thought were can i get immediate help.. oh city pub. i got a good answer, dont need to be a self righteous you know whaat to reply with your 2cent after i got the answer. but hey cant help yourself attention for talking down to me lol. your on my ignore list ooooo first person i ever ignore, not even shylark lol.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, July 24th 2017, 12:14pm

I am so sorry,Deathstroke

I am sorry that we have a player as illiterate as you since you seem to not be able to read official threads. I am unsure you can even read this,maybe you have a program which reads you whatever is written. I don't know.

Here it says "Game Update Bug Report Thread April 2017"

Happy reading...or listening.

As for you,welcome to the club,partner,you also earned your place to be the first person I'll ignore in forums.

Cheers.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.