You are not logged in.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 1:16pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes

I have found some of these players going into this are Clueless....
The last one I did with my DE player I was i a fight stalling...
2 more from our team joined the fight...
Our alter was under attack but these fools stayed tied up. In a uselsee fight...
----------------------------------------------------------

So if you are going into this Dungeon deal....
DO NOT Join fights unless you are asked to Join...
Also FOLLOW Directions when someone says several times not to join the fight...
Some really ignorant HIGH LEVEL people going into this..a Really just handimg the othwer team a win... :yes: :smile: :yes:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 3:05pm

no one needs to hear your issues about DE players, go to De server like you were and get them to understand it. us come players can figure it out, except A player* has a real serious issue about leaching in these dungeons chooses bov and sit in shop and dont heal no one with lost soul he doesnt talk when you yell at him for the whole game. all dungeons hes in he gets 170,000 valor and never any dmg or heal, to bad punishment is only 50g and 500,000 valor cause he is still benefitiing from the bf, since he doesnt waste time of his day focusing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 25th 2017, 1:57pm)

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 3:55am

no one needs to hear your issues about DE players, go to De server like you were and get them to understand it. us come players can figure it out, except A player* has a real serious issue about leaching in these dungeons chooses bov and sit in shop and dont heal no one with lost soul he doesnt talk when you yell at him for the whole game. all dungeons hes in he gets 170,000 valor and never any dmg or heal, to bad punishment is only 50g and 500,000 valor cause he is still benefitiing from the bf, since he doesnt waste time of his day focusing

Try also some COM FOOLS are the same way so maybe you should just shut up..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jul 25th 2017, 1:58pm)