You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 31st 2017, 1:41am

If you really want to make a rule that helps

Make it so you can't join a fight, if there are no opponents within your level range, meaning a level 19 can't join if there isn't at least a 16, or an 11 join if there isn't a level 8 or higher.

It'll make the fights a bit more realistic, and fun, and won't harm anyone except for the leechers and people who didn't deserve to win, but still won because someone who can't die comes and joins last second.

Problem exists on both sides, and I've been a bit guilty in the past too, where I'd join a fight about to become a GB but no other mages or even a levle 11 in fight, but it's still not fair to those trying to get valor/scalp/exe and have fun, if someone who gains NOTHING from the fight except to make the other side lose, joins.

Just my thoughts.

Examples can be seen most recently here:
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…80&server_id=10
and here

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…02&server_id=10

Monday, July 31st 2017, 1:42am

Sorry for double post, can someone remove one?

Monday, July 31st 2017, 2:32am

totally agreed with this, but sadly this is plateau, everyone wants rep

What if there's a lvl 19 and there's no level 15 around? will he stand there doing nothing? i doubt it

plus, if it's plateau, it will reach into higher levels anyway... for example me (lvl 7) will get attacked by lvl 10, and i will eventually ask a mage up to lvl 13 to help me, and the magmar will ask for a lvl 16 and so on.

my 1 mini-cent

Monday, July 31st 2017, 5:20am

yeah, this who dominance on plat has nothing to do with whos better or not,

really has to do with whos more obsessed with GB victory for the race, so many high lvl humans can care less, they dont see the need to babysit plat, while it seems to me that mags have shifts lol, cause i never NOT see a high lvl mag. in plat joining low lvl gbs. but this is my opinion.

otherwise, if this doesnt become a rule im all fine with that aswell, i will continue to not show my face at plat to help mags with valor/rep

Monday, July 31st 2017, 4:22pm

Eventually being the key word, I have no issue with it being a bunch of low levels, then a level 9 joins on one side, then an 11 on the other, then a 13, then a 15, then a 16, THEN a 19

Not a bunch of people who have ZERO chance for victory against someone who gets nothing from the fight

It's happened on both sides, and both sides have benefited and suffered

Just think THIS is the 3+ levle diff rule that should have been implemented

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 1:02am

and also consider its platue of silence. the true battleground, might be only place forever where no rules are placed

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 4:19pm

It's Ok when it's as JGrant said, but not when lv 5-6 fight and a mage joins.
And there is also one thing, on Plato lv 7-10 get easy GB rep when they mages join a GB, they won't like to lose this freebie.

Friday, August 4th 2017, 5:15am

and also consider its platue of silence. the true battleground, might be only place forever where no rules are placed

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 7:48pm

this will never be done for two reasons, our population on this server is way too low for this to work and they would have to rework and code the concept of GB's and I don't see it doable... just remember we get most concepts and frames for instances from dwar
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.