You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 4th 2017, 9:00pm

No Break...level 15...let's Go!!!

Come on folks...no break weekend...let's do some tallars, arena, temple, CC...whatever you want...I don't care as long as something is going....

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:10pm

Someone for tallar?

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:15pm

:thumbsup:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 6:21pm

The problem is again the over buff.

Yesterday i was in one tallar. In that, out of 10 players, 7 were blessed to the maximum. People were hitting 300+ normal hit and 800+ crit. dont even get the time to restore life through pots. I died at least 4 times without consuming my full belt.

I have no problem with that, I still got 43K Valour. i will still go when i get time. but it will restrict the number of people go in Q.

Who wants to be a dead meat there?

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 7:02pm

you will only encounter that problem once... card packs can only be used once, battle skill elixir once/ day... so if people would q 3 - 4 times in a row the balance would be restored. And, at least in my case, I used some buffs in first hall then other in second so I wasn't buffed at max in none and still got 1st nd 2nd place with over 200l valor
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 7:48pm

Buffs doesn't matter.

Lets Q and have fun. waiting in the q for long time now.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:18pm

all day waiting for onl one tallaar i see i'm not the only one game is becoming sad :cry:

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:21pm

same here

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 11:48am

1 tallar a day :sleeping:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 12:03pm

4 tallaar yesterday, tell them to go even with less bless :angel: :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 12:23pm

And maybe with leather items, why not.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 1:18pm

And maybe with leather items, why not.

well, personal flavor i just went without any bless, died few times, get few scalp, had fun that's all :wizard:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 3:49pm

Just tough to be in queue all day long when you have a family and it's the weekend. I only have a couple of windows during weekend days and if tallars don't go, then I can't queue.

Weekend = family time so queing all day long in the hopes of going once it's just tough.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 5:41pm

Just tough to be in queue all day long when you have a family and it's the weekend. I only have a couple of windows during weekend days and if tallars don't go, then I can't queue.

Weekend = family time so queing all day long in the hopes of going once it's just tough.

Dont know if can help you or not, but usually our lvl is more active on server afternoon time, so maybe you can quee up only on afternoon and in the morning have time with the family :beer: :angel:
Anyway good luck with everything :beer:

Monday, September 11th 2017, 2:03am

maybe if we had a "activity list" you can in 1 second, send word out to all online lvl 15s and say im in que if yall are interested!. and if you dont que even close, back out! go enjoy your day!