You are not logged in.

Friday, August 11th 2017, 2:34am

Another thing unfair to high levels

For example:
When level 19 exe attacks a level 6 without exe scroll (exe magic) - he/she gives level 3 or 4 wound, when attacks with scrolls - gives max level wound. But must be always able to give max level wound!
Being unable to always give max level wound kills this game, and kills all fun! Please fix!

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:44am

This is due to the level protection from injury, if the level difference is too high the injury level will be decreased in normal attacks, if the executioner uses exe scroll it will give a full injury, no matter the level is.
If you need info about high level attack low level you can read the new rule Here.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 12:33am

@ lol666

High levels cry about new rule, that they can't kill low levels, but not about this thing, so I decided to cry for them :lol:

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 2:26pm

@ lol666

High levels cry about new rule, that they can't kill low levels, but not about this thing, so I decided to cry for them :lol:

Do not receive any complain about it since when it come out, maybe the high level that i know only like to kill their own level people and do not kill low level, or maybe they are not the one who invade a lot, both cases can be truth :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: