You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 21st 2017, 11:55am

petition , jail means jail

curse should mean jail

A total of 65 Votes have been submitted.

88%

yes (57)

14%

no (9)

when people are cursed and allowed to roam the game, they often have nothing better to do than try to mess up other peoples game, many people are fed up with them being able to do this, they are cursed so negative effects mean nothing to them, please guards and admin its time to stop these people roaming , jail should mean jail

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 12:37am

when people are cursed and allowed to roam the game, they often have nothing better to do than try to mess up other peoples game, many people are fed up with them being able to do this, they are cursed so negative effects mean nothing to them, please guards and admin its time to stop these people roaming , jail should mean jail

Good Luck but this has been a issue that has been brought up many times and falls on Deaf ears by the so called Admins....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 9:25am

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 12:17pm

Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.