You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 5:24am

So Level 14 Humans can attack level 6 mag on Mag Land???

Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 5:47am

Oppose new rules and be the first one to snitch :stupid:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 6:00am

Oppose new rules and be the first one to snitch :stupid:

Just Saying a Fact.... Yes I hate the new rules some of us deserve to be attacked.... I know that one never bothers any one....
You can come kill me all you want and I would never report it..... I miss playing cat and mouse with you..... :smile: :smile: :smile:
And BtW I am not the first your Friends in Dae=rkside were the First to Cry..... Hence the new rule Clan mates can't help if on enemyland and 3 levels + higher.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 6:15pm

You have to report to a guard or in the propriate section of the forum, instead of whining it randomly.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 2:23am

You have to report to a guard or in the propriate section of the forum, instead of whining it randomly.

No Whine just a fact and Guess what??????? It has been reported but you would't have any CLUE..... Stay in your Little dark hole.... :woody: :lol: :woody:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 9:11am

No Whine just a fact and Guess what??????? It has been reported but you would't have any CLUE..... Stay in your Little dark hole.... :woody: :lol: :woody:

Ramdom Santa whining, pass on :stronger:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 11:09am

i suppose the person attacked is tall enough to refer guards of the attack , if she need to :p

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 2:14pm

i suppose the person attacked is tall enough to refer guards of the attack , if she need to

Shylark: " From this day forward you shall call me best friend"

Just gonna drop his here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47gJ14XyjW8 :smile:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 4:09pm

i suppose the person attacked is tall enough to refer guards of the attack , if she need to

Shylark: " From this day forward you shall call me best friend"

Just gonna drop his here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47gJ14XyjW8 :smile:

Funny Is this what we call Cute????? Also the person reported it so all you Major Brains can go sit down and SHUT UP....... :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 4:12pm

Again Poor Sad Human NOT WHINING........ Posted a FACT But maybe you need someone older to explain that To You..... Take a Hike Loser............ :woody: :woody: :woody:

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 10:11pm

Again Poor Sad Human NOT WHINING........ Posted a FACT But maybe you need someone older to explain that To You..... Take a Hike Loser............ :woody: :woody: :woody:

Even i agree with some of your topic, i dont think i ll lose more time on this topic.
No matter what you say, this is guard stuff, you better report it directly to a guard then let them do the work rather than posting for a friend and crying about it to all the others.
Piece and out :smile:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 10:30pm

Shy shy are u the new police of the game ?

Do you at least know what happened there ? Who knows maybe your BEST friend sent an hex on that mage who knows haha :embarressed:

If that lvl 6 doesn't report means that he did something not nice so useless to make a post for that :embarressed:

Monday, August 28th 2017, 2:10pm

Looks like we are getting nowhere with this thread. It has been sad, the victim has to report the attack to guards and they will look into and act accordingly. Therefore there is no need to open a new thread for any attack on any low level.

This thread is closed.