You are not logged in.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 3:25pm

anniversary quest, miror hunt

I took the quest, got the 6 mirors, but now, the quest is no more there for deliver them

Friday, September 1st 2017, 4:04pm

same here

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, September 1st 2017, 4:09pm

I'm not sure if this will help in any way,but...at some point,the green/repeatable quest was re-set to yellow. Everyone took the green quest,gathered the mirrors,but with the new quest coming it was re-set so they couldn't hand the mirrors in,only way was to quit the mirror quest and take the yellow/one time one. After doing it they could do the green quest again.

In short: If you didn't try it yet,I would suggest you to quit it,then go to the organizer to take it again but I'm unsure if it will work or not.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 4:21pm

It's gone completely now. can't take it.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 4:51pm

I can't make this qst for weeks... it was available for others up to today?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, September 1st 2017, 6:08pm

Is fixed, quest is back. thank you :)

Monday, September 4th 2017, 1:04pm

I can't make this qst for weeks... it was available for others up to today?

yes.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 1:07pm

It's not completely gone or anything,I can take it.

Please report to game update bug report thread.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 2:26pm

when the quest broke a couple weeks ago, you needed to restart it by rejecting it from your quests list, and taking it again. then it started to work.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 3:00pm

yeah, I did that and now it works again... Odd I had to get this info from a magmar on forum tho... nobody from administration bothered to mention at any point the qst is bugged, i just asumed they removed it.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, September 5th 2017, 12:26am

I'm happy to help.