You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

• "Lisad" started this thread

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 1:00pm

Broken Library [Post HERE!]

Dear players,

This thread is dedicated to reporting Library links that have any mistakes in them.

If you encounter an article in the library that has any mistakes/outdated information/that has any untranslated text/that is missing any important information, please submit a reply in this thread.

Your comment should include:
  1. Title of the article;
  2. A link to the article;
  3. What part needs correction and why.
Your reports will be collected and all mistakes will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 1:07pm

Need to update Bestiary with new lvl monsters and new drops

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 1:18pm

check http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?search ;) looks like up2dare ..maybe link this one at Libary

BTT - Its no so importend but the most Month Events (and few others) are wrong linked under "Current Event List" (ingame) ..
for example this Month event It's September—Back to School - For more details about the events and rewards see the Information Portal.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 1:36pm

Card decks

all card decks have a description that has a link in them when you click on "Conlegret"
it redirects you to the following:

Conlegret

Not sure to which page this should redirect but a card deck page could be nice.

2 of the decks have blessing links in them ( Military Ranks of Faeo Pack of Cards I & II )

the blessing link redirects to incorrect page: Power and Valour]# blessing once per week.

it should be: Blessing

I have confirmed once you have collected the deck the correct link is available
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:16pm

We are aware of this part of the library, it is currently "under construction", as it requires a lot of work.
Regards,

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 2:52pm

"Copper Call" Horn

where it says "library" the link redirects to http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…obj=text&id=403 (King Magish Palace)

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 3:16pm

A little bit outdated tables, same here.
No info about upgrade for necro amulets here.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 3:44pm

Golden Horseshoe of Luck (and all the others horseshoes)

where it says "superprize" and "valuable chests" both links go to http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=83 (juggernauts)

On Attributes Tab :

- All physical and general parameters link to http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=282#1 (nothing there)

- Professional skills -> riding skill links to http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=64 (mercenaries npc list)

- Reputation all links of the reps I have (Reputation rating , O'delvays , relic , UK , undead , mercenary , jugger , HoF , Trophy hunter ) lead to a different and random link on library.

On Instances Tab :

- Derelict house : When completing the instance you can increase your -> Hunters of the Undead <- reputation.
Singing chamber - a hiding place with chess pieces, a full set of which can be exchanged for -> blue set 1-5 <- items in the Collections section of your backpack.
A Silent chamber – inside you will find items from -> green sets 1-5 <-.

- Kretches Lair : After killing the Kretch Butcher [5], you may receive a unique artifact - Butcher Evil Eye and increase your reputation with the -> "Juggernauts" <-.

- Abode of Eternal Ice : To get to the Abode of Eternal Ice, you need to gather ancient cryptos. For more details see the -> infoportal <- page.

- Lands of Oblivion : For several centuries war has constantly been waged between the powerful -> Eldive and Kroffdor <- races.

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 4:39pm

Medals are given for reputations, when you click on reputation link in some medals the link redirects you to a wrong page.

Green Vision Intepreters medal takes you to January: Hello Coldsnap

Grey Treasure Seekers medal takes you HERE

These are only two examples, taken from I am Groot but the problem is same for all players' medals, there are too many medals to list them all.

Also, Russians have info about what each character stat gives you, like agility give a chance to dodge etc., what each kind of magic moulds gives, and combat keyboard shortcuts, but we don't have it for some reason.
Combat Hot keys
Magic moulds
Character stats

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:42pm

A little bit outdated tables, same here.
No info about upgrade for necro amulets here.
Updated. As well as added a new article about Essences achievement .
Regards,

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 9:32am

Medal of Worship

if you clikc on zurkass in the description, it puts you to the main page of the library, doesnt correctly direct me to the repuation page for zurkass, may need to check all badges and the links in their description

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

Monday, September 11th 2017, 9:19am

if you clikc on zurkass in the description, it puts you to the main page of the library
Fixed, along with Miuri Tao Medal of Worship and Goddess Aladea Medal of Worship. Should be published today.
Regards,

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

Monday, September 11th 2017, 11:45am

Legendary clan and player wasn't updated to add Italian, French, Spanish, or Turkish players and clans.
We'll look into this.
Regards,

Friday, September 15th 2017, 8:48am

Title: Eldives and Kroffdors

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=95

http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=96

Eldive and Kroffdor machines,all of the Prozio,Antizio,Davagar and Nevagar (red ones) have the writing " (5) to 2500" in library and the writing "During the use the reputation of the Eldives/Kroffdors increases,but no more than 2500" on the items when we move the cursor over them. However,if we click on the items we see this written in the description of eldive machines: During use the reputation of the Eldives increases, but to no more than 3000.
and this in the description of kroffdor machines: During use the reputation of the Kroffdors increases, but not to more than 3000.
See you in hell for the sequel.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 7:50am

Russian text in library

every boss description in this page is russian i cannot read the spells of the bosses or what i need to counter

Monday, September 18th 2017, 11:58am

1. Events leading to bad forum pages:

Events -> Forthcoming/current events:

- Day of the Warrior -> moving us to chess page instead of warrior day
- Fury of the Dragons -> moving us to abandoned smithy page instead of fury of the dragons event
- April - Don't be no fool! -> moving us to God of cursed reputation instead of april seasonal event
- May - Busy bees -> moving us to God of cursed reputation instead of may seasonal event
(Probably all seasonal events lead to God of cursed page, which needs to be fixed)
- Trade Mission on the Seven Seas -> moving us to Kroffdor page instead of Trade Journey

2. Items leading to bad forum pages:

- Seasons Deck -> " Conlegrat " page moving us to old bestiary page
(It might be worth to look in all card decks, I believe they will be redirecting us to wrong urls as well)
- Wild Jakaral Amulet -> " Destroyer of Chaos " moving us to magish page
- All Rune Seals and Rune Seal Fragments have bad redirect in the place of "Shadow" in description
- Medals/Badges in profile received by reputation -> description redirects to different reps/wrong pages

That's all for now :D If something was already reported sorry, I read previous posts but on a speed run so I won't forget what I wanted to post :lol:

Monday, September 18th 2017, 4:17pm

i think ALL SEASONAL/SPECial events should be update and checked top to bottom..

update the exact times each event will start, update the rewards etc.

Lisad [20] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 11:25am

every boss description in this page is russian
Fixed.
Regards,

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 11:29am

i went thru also in the instances section of library to see other bosses,

and All bosses in all instances have RU text,