You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 5:05pm

Guide to be DS clan member

If u want be in famous clan DS u need to like them and breath like they do.
But first u need to learn basics in some steps...
1. U need to learn use negatives before fight (more u use, better reputation u get in DS clan)
2. After u use negatives u attack target...
3. Sec after u attack target u need start scream in clan for help (if u cant or u are most of time silent, u will be kicked out)
4. Need read clan chat regulary...
5. When u see some of your clanies did all steps and scream for help if u are online u MUST help, otherwise u will be kicked
6. If u pretend to be offline, and managment will figured, u will be kicked out
7. Celebrate together with them, if u manage to win target with negatives...
8. clan doing things only if 5-7+ member can be in same fight, otherwise avoid Bfs and rest actions in game (u wil lrare see DS member in any BF..)

Is so funny when many same ataacks happening daily... Can say only noobs, rofl

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

cheers

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 5:25pm

:lol: :lol: Very accurate.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 5:26pm

I have to say that this clan has changed a lot and I don't know what happened. I took an almost 2 year break from the game. Before I left, I was good buddy with OriginalSith. Him and I were battling often in PVP, always respectful, always fun, all out brawls and always funny gifts to each other after. Kinda like two rugby teams playing hard and meeting at the local bar after to have some drinks.

Same with Tracey, she was weak as hell back then....and when she started playing more seriously her rep and toon in general, some of us was going to chaos event even though we didn't need to help her. When we could talk to human players, she was always cool....etc...

Then I come back from two years off and I see them acting the way they do now, even go attacked, hexed and lost souled by Tracey a few times.....

What the hell happened to them...how did they go from cool to real douche bags?

Too bad...

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 5:44pm

I have to say that this clan has changed a lot and I don't know what happened. I took an almost 2 year break from the game. Before I left, I was good buddy with OriginalSith. Him and I were battling often in PVP, always respectful, always fun, all out brawls and always funny gifts to each other after. Kinda like two rugby teams playing hard and meeting at the local bar after to have some drinks.

Same with Tracey, she was weak as hell back then....and when she started playing more seriously her rep and toon in general, some of us was going to chaos event even though we didn't need to help her. When we could talk to human players, she was always cool....etc...

Then I come back from two years off and I see them acting the way they do now, even go attacked, hexed and lost souled by Tracey a few times.....

Too bad...

I'm waiting for a word about the mags who act exactly the same also :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 5:52pm

[/quote]
I'm waiting for a word about the mags who act exactly the same also :lol:[/quote]

:glance: exactly, but won't happen since seems DS is the target lately for being a team again :sleep: :lol: don't bother me none though............ :sneakers: i'll enjoy poprcorn & a beer while i read all the retorts

:beer:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 7:20pm

If u want be in famous clan DS u need to like them and breath like they do.
But first u need to learn basics in some steps...
1. U need to learn use negatives before fight (more u use, better reputation u get in DS clan)
2. After u use negatives u attack target...
3. Sec after u attack target u need start scream in clan for help (if u cant or u are most of time silent, u will be kicked out)
4. Need read clan chat regulary...
5. When u see some of your clanies did all steps and scream for help if u are online u MUST help, otherwise u will be kicked
6. If u pretend to be offline, and managment will figured, u will be kicked out
7. Celebrate together with them, if u manage to win target with negatives...
8. clan doing things only if 5-7+ member can be in same fight, otherwise avoid Bfs and rest actions in game (u wil lrare see DS member in any BF..)

Is so funny when many same ataacks happening daily... Can say only noobs, rofl

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

cheers

I would say almost the same for some of mag clans
But seems alway mag are the first one complaining about this :lol: :stronger:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 8:05pm

[/quote]
I'm waiting for a word about the mags who act exactly the same also :lol:[/quote]

Dzaack, I never said they were the only ones...lol

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:05pm

ofc some noobs think i complain...
every single play like he/she want...
i see this funny how almost all from this clan doing same, like they would be teached so....
when im little blessed and go to raid, only lvl16+ atatck me, all this same lvl up to lvl16 run away....
when i fish on human side, they are brave and run to me....
but ok, like armagedon said how they changed, but i heard rumors that some of them change owners....

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:16pm

Same with Tracey, she was weak as hell back then....and when she started playing more seriously

emmm sorry, tracey has always been weak.. just a really good staller and whiner :P

and klav you are too right, DS in general.. the most hypocrite clan ever lmao

i couldnt resist
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Sep 7th 2017, 10:03pm)

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:35pm

This is wonderful! klavcgod01 is a salty guy.

If you want to continue to throw out mad summons in fights and still lose, that's totally OK with us. I think it's really nice how you have a full love story dedicated to DS in your profile. I think it's really endearing how every saved fight you have features clan members. In your own abject and douchey way, you appear to be quite infatuated.

I've spent my fair share of time here in game. I've fought humans and mags alike. Never have I felt the need to make my entire existence about an enemy clan or character. But hey, everyone should have their own unique game experience. You choose to make yours about riding DS's pole.. Whatever you feel makes your a winner.. Late at night when your mom opens the basement door and tells you it's time for bed, you will know in your heart you really stuck it to us.

It sounds like you are desperate to be a member of this clan.. i mean after all.. you wrote the guide on it.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:41pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0
lvl up and come play with me.... i'll show

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:50pm

i see this funny how almost all from this clan doing same, like they would be teached so....
when im little blessed and go to raid, only lvl16+ atatck me, all this same lvl up to lvl16 run away....
but ok, like armagedon said how they changed, but i heard rumors that some of them change owners....

By this way maybe when i ll be lvl 11 will need lvl 20 to kill me ? since when i invade lvl 14 come in my fight just to kill me and mirrow me :lol: :angel: :stronger:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:53pm

Too bad...

Maybe you can ask both side high lvl clans since quite a while before they were raiding each other side and leaving no one injury free on each location.
Thank to this new rule we avoid a lot of this stuff and puff, suddenly no more invasion, just few lvl 5,6 for scalp :angel: magic

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:26pm

P.S. i d rather whine about your clanmate http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Pirotehnik who cannot 1 v 1 lvl 14 human mage on haunter place so decides to kill all the low lvl because he can no depending the clan, level.
I d also rather complain about few lvl 6,7 who go there just to kill who gather cukoo then when met someone who can get scalp stall for their mages to come to help :angel:
But hey, and everyone may lose, why whining about it when you lose and whine about it when you win? :stronger:
Back to fishing :mine:

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:25am

Klavcgold01 :lol:
So true :smile:

Friday, September 8th 2017, 2:15am

I spent a lot of timie raiding and warring with the bigger mag clans over the summer. The fact is that everyone ends up playing this way. Anyone can justify a win in their heart by saying they used neg effects, had more people, got more stuns, had more buffs, got lucky, more prepared. These are all valid complaints, but the fact is someone will have some sort of disadvantage.

The only conculsion I have come to is that winning is actually winning the fight. Something can also be said for making sure you kill your target, but beyond that...

Over the summer, got destructored and hexed before fights, fought with 3x as many people and fought with weaker equip. Now the way to combat this is simple. Do the same to them and I have.

With this post I maintain the right complain the next time I lose a fight :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Sep 8th 2017, 12:11pm)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:53am

... Can you please return them ?...someone check the lost and found or our trash bin !!. Someone is acting like its their first day on this game ?...couple of more forum post and you will sound just like "Fox Face ".

DS members I lost the memo on not to hexes or drop negative affect on invaders can someone print me a copy..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Sep 8th 2017, 12:12pm)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 5:46am

.how did they go from cool to real douche bags?
i think they are pretty cool in the fact they dont give a care what other think about them lol.

real douchebags, i think they are just like many people on mag side equally..

its funny how you all can pick on indivudals who are defenseless and negative effeect them and say its a war game, thats what we do.. but then when a clan is fighting back against the larger populace cause they are fed up with crying hypocrates, you guys complain and want some sort of mutual terms lol,. dont raid you wont get negative effect,. if anything.. raiders are in more of an advantage.. you are all buffed or well prepared to face certain odds,. while those you attack during your raid may have pick axe/unprepaired belt/no wraiths/afk..

ohh they are douchebags cause they participate in this war game, a real douchebag in my eyes is someone who comes to tallars fully blessed and all card buffs, with max rank, and kill people in 2 hits just for scalps. while destroying double valor tallars that dont come often xD.. "but its a wargame" yes so lets get to it, last one standing wins and server dead xD

Friday, September 8th 2017, 5:57am

haha, ussual when u step on cats tail, she start to mijauuuu...
many from DS start so, some even start to apologize they dont do it. Play like u can or know, i never say or complain this shouldnt be done. But seems many didnt understood my point.
Check what brute wrote... He said that he get negatives by 2-3 lvl lower ppl to stall that cavalry come, i talk about when same or 3lvl+ higher do this instead of wait cavalry (steel). Did u foregt your way when i fish there? U think i wrote becouse that fight was lose? I come today again to human land, will always come....
Is maybe problem my arsenal? I did work on it, so why not to use on "noobs" who dont deserve to win so easy...especially when use negatives for win and save it and jump to sky with it...
i could even hide my character like many does, that hunt without other disturb them or maybe to use "autoilots" for hunt...
and most, all are brawe and scream laud when its only to type words here and hide behind characters, maybe this could ecourage ppl to start doing more BFs, idk
well no matter if i dont like Hades and his way of play, he have "balls" to come in most Bfs which are availible, we both have our ways, but at end we respect each other

PS: someclans know exactly, no matter what im not gonna kill any their member, why? they know exactly why....
cheers

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:20am

DS members I lost the memo on not to hexes or drop negative affect on invaders can someone print me a copy..

:( sorry sweety as counsil i cant seem to find it in the files anywhere :lol: :embarressed:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2: