You are not logged in.

• "RoughRock" started this thread

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 6:40am

Incarnum drop rates

I noticed that last 2-3 days the incarnum drop rates are too low. I have incarnum procurement skill of 4. i used to get a minimum of 5-6 incarnum in an hour while hunting with only mighty aurole effect. But for the past 2-3 days, i get only 1-2 in an hour.

Any of you have the same issue or its only just me who get hit by the so called pre-defined random?

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 7:56am

if this is an issues though i dont think it is, please verify and fix the centrido drop rate aswell

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:17pm

I think the incarnum rate drop was always lower than centrido.... I have max procurement lvl and I get 3 - 6 incarnums per 1 hour of hunting and with irrigudo max 10... 19 incarnums in 2 hours was the best i got... centrido drop was much better than this.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:19pm

I think the incarnum rate drop was always lower than centrido.... I have max procurement lvl and I get 3 - 6 incarnums per 1 hour of hunting and with irrigudo max 10... 19 incarnums in 2 hours was the best i got... centrido drop was much better than this.
Same

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 5:26pm

but then again every hunt is different, i know one hour hunt with centrido procurment i got 6 from procurment and 10 from regular drop 16 in 1 hour, and many other hunts i only got 3-6 aswell.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:27pm

Just make app for 50-60s incarnums or centridos... Youll have your badges in no time

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:50pm

Just make app for 50-60s incarnums or centridos... Youll have your badges in no time
Still have to wait the time to burn out bless :wall:

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:27pm

Any update on this?

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 2:31pm

Only update is that i increased incarnum procurement skill to 6 and the drop is still same :cry:

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 7:01pm

Only update is that i increased incarnum procurement skill to 6 and the drop is still same :cry:

I dont know if u know this but try to not use eye of truth, rainbow power and other % incresing buffs when you hunt, those will make all stuff % drop rate decrease a lot.
If you really want to use, use only that buff that increase drop rate of the item that you want drop.
It may work out, but most of times ........... is luck :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 8:17pm

I dont know if u know this but try to not use eye of truth, rainbow power and other % incresing buffs when you hunt, those will make all stuff % drop rate decrease a lot.
If you really want to use, use only that buff that increase drop rate of the item that you want drop.
It may work out, but most of times ........... is luck :beaten:
As i mentioned in my initial post, i use only mighty aurole most of the time.