You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:18am

Here's my question, what do you lose when others overbless exactly?
the answer didnt pop up in my head till now. but those who continue valor and encounter over blessed players like me, we dont lose much, like we agreed on, you may have a bad fight but you hav about 10 fights to regain that valor

what we really do Lose which is MOST VITAL to battlefeilds are players lol. there is a majority in every level who dont play bfs because of overbuffed players, and its even worse now because bfs dont happen as frequently, so players have a full month gather full blown blesses for bfs, and fair doesnt dissapoint to come once a month xD. if bfs were constantly active, there would be about 50+ games every week or two, (if those who quit valor cause overbuffed plaeyrs actually played still) and yes the fact of overbuffers running out of buffs in few games would come to reality, and there would be a lot more bfs with mediocre buffs.

but thats not the case, but if scalpers cant even see the potential in cooling it, and getting more victims for them back in bfs, then clearly there is no chance xD but just know, this is a issue lol. in the most recent topic for non break lvl 15 tallars, it was brought up again of overbuffers. and also once agian they complained not enough participants. you CANNOT have both, you either overbuff insanely and lose your crowd, or come to the understanding you can still tear people up with few blesses and not lose potential quers with one encounter.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:44am

what we really do Lose which is MOST VITAL to battlefeilds are players lol. there is a majority in every level who dont play bfs because of overbuffed players, and its even worse now because bfs dont happen as frequently, so players have a full month gather full blown blesses for bfs, and fair doesnt dissapoint to come once a month xD. if bfs were constantly active, there would be about 50+ games every week or two, (if those who quit valor cause overbuffed plaeyrs actually played still) and yes the fact of overbuffers running out of buffs in few games would come to reality, and there would be a lot more bfs with mediocre buffs.

you're missing the point of the question... again. The question is what you, as a player looses when you face an overbuffed player inside. You're turning that essential point into blabering again and again... instead of barking at the wrong tree you should think more and talk less. It's obvious some players do think this way (in terms of leaving battlefields because they cannot compete) but my (and most others point) is that they shouldn't. We we're all weak horses at one point and the only difference between us is the amount of gameplay we invested into battlefields. Once again, I feel the need to explain to most clan leaders out there, that an education for the newcommers is eesntial.. they're few enough, if we discourage them or ignoring them then we're to blame for the state the game has got into. I'm not the kind of person to use superlatives, especially not to flatter myself or publicly do it toward my clan but we're around for a while and I believe (and hope) that most humans and mags alike have a possitive view on us (most of us anyway). If more people would follow this path the attitude of the players would change toward most things in the game (from battlefields to naked hunting, looting or just the simple conversations we have in game or on forum).
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:25am

well if your saying that having 2-3 total tallars game last event, doesnt affect me (being the outcome of aspects inlcuding overbuffers) it does, and back to the question.. and back to my answer earlier.. for players trying to shoot for valor without the tools to match what odds they face such as (red weapon/red bow) that alone will make a Huge difference in bfs but you have (All recuring buffs/all fair buffs/all card buffs) (talents/symbols) list goes on, but they will enter tallars and face people heavily equiped, and be discouraged and never return, after getting such low valor from getting knoocked out of fights very early on, they will literally have to play over 50+ more games just to get same amount of valor as some of us at the end of the day for that tallars.. now, once again people can only manage it so much. which will drive them to maybe 1 tallar an event to not coming ever..

my answer is people who cant manage dealing with overbuffers in 1 game what makes you think they will want to work harder and compete in 50 more tallars than they would need to just to make up valor that they missed out on cause scalpers kill them before they use their 1st life pot xD

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:32am

what I am saying is that if you just say and repeat over and over again that we don';t have people for battlefields you're only talking about a symptome and not a root cause,..I'm more interested in the root cause.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:41am

well majortiy dont need a root cause,

bring back dungeons, so people can start complaining about people actually ACTIVELY participating and getting good valor because dungeons takes no "skill"

well, i can tell you our bfs would flooded buuuuuut. yenno the thing i keep repeating, that i wont repeat agian:P

Monday, September 11th 2017, 7:59am

Valor shouldn't be cheap and should be respected when earned.

This weekend lv 11 top 5 valor players:

1 ConnysGhost [11] 749595

2 _-The Punisher-_ [11] 617709

3 -DeathSTROKE- [11] 510382

4 DeviaSend [11] 460334

5 Niccci [11] 417981

seems to me regardless of over blessing valor is still flowing like a mofo :whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, September 11th 2017, 9:19am

yeah like i said this weekend was good but if you look at it its only thanks to the same 10 people basically xD

Monday, September 11th 2017, 2:46pm

what I am saying is that if you just say and repeat over and over again that we don';t have people for battlefields you're only talking about a symptome and not a root cause,..I'm more interested in the root cause.

The root problem is essentially 2
1. People hate losing, no matter who go in bf overbuffed, or who dont go to bf at all because they lost once or twice, in the end they see that bf did not give anything to them, because now no one in arena let the other do the uk quest, no one leave give sphere (not no one, there is some that still like good old 2 v 2 after sphere), no one leave other race gather stuff in cc, just pure dominance :stronger:
Maybe we have to teach the players to learn to lose, only by losing you can understand what is not going on the good way and what you need to do.
2. People attitude are brutal, because of point 1 nowdays people are a bit extreme : mirrow, hex, ball, negative effects, the more you have on the enemy the better, just because i want win no matter what :angel:

I agree, is really good to win everytime, but did you ever thought what would happen if the game dies ? if no one exept you go to bf? Mostly probably no, and as i can see no one regret about what they do bcs many people just think they are doing it right no matter what happens :beer:

i wish we could return to 6 years ago when all people were with green items and who had blue items were the top and no one can absolutely dominate cc, temple or arena.

But hey, these are only my opinion :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, September 11th 2017, 2:50pm

In the end, i think it will probably still be a waste of time.
But worth trying, no ? At least i can say i tried to make people understand what in my opinion could be better :beer:
What life teach me is never lose hope ............. well maybe on someone you should lose hope :lol: :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:30pm

see now lol666 is thinking lol

why over buff in bfs when you are so strong already that its hard for even okay buffed players to kill u.. but instead they just want scalps they dont care about valor they dont care about anything else or if bfs die because of what they do.

just saying:P

people say paypallers are killing the game, but then wheres the root cause of that? xD must be in pvp right? paypallers cant cause that much chaos in peoples minds by hunting for fun xD

just saying this is cause of empty bfs nothing more nothing less. root cause or not a great reason for people to leave, doesnt have to be.. but if this is why hundreds of people quit game and/or quit valor and went to hunt mode, then being considerate and coming to MUTUAL terms isnt a bad idea to get a spark back in bfs. juuuuuust saying lol.. continue to bless or overbuff, dont matter to me, ill go when i feel like it. but i am one in few who will go. thats not many.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 5:32pm

dont matter to me, ill go when i feel like it. but i am one in few who will go. thats not many.

agree :beer: just going for fun do not need to waste my one week buffs there,when i can earn a lot of money from rainbow with those :angel:

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 1:52pm

Not getting valor when overbuffers are there? please. One of my friends made rank in 1 weekend with talaar non-break before. Valor is the easiest thing to get in the entire game now.

And after you're done getting valor, then there's not much point for you to go if either: #1, you can't get any scalps yourself - you're dying for nothing; #2, you're doing the talaar feat for the ancient feats quest, and you're losing points since maxed valor players get put in last place.

Reduce valor gains, and maybe we'll get more people queing. .well:

With people whining for double valor all the time, I bet this suggestion is gonna be mighty unpopular :lol: But I really disagree with valor being so easy you can get a rank in one weekend.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 2:08pm

+1 Berserkas
Reduce valor gains,
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 2:16pm

Not getting valor when overbuffers are there? please. One of my friends made rank in 1 weekend with talaar non-break before. Valor is the easiest thing to get in the entire game now.

And after you're done getting valor, then there's not much point for you to go if either: #1, you can't get any scalps yourself - you're dying for nothing; #2, you're doing the talaar feat for the ancient feats quest, and you're losing points since maxed valor players get put in last place.

Reduce valor gains, and maybe we'll get more people queing. .well:

With people whining for double valor all the time, I bet this suggestion is gonna be mighty unpopular :lol: But I really disagree with valor being so easy you can get a rank in one weekend.

And that's why im second in this week rank :stronger: :angel: :bllll:

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:01pm

But I really disagree with valor being so easy you can get a rank in one weekend.
well unfortunately this comment would be true if bfs were active during the week.. lol..

therefore of course if you participate in tallars the most. you will get the most valor

doesnt matter if you play 10 tallars throughout the week,

i played 18 in 2 days, and the people above me played two full days easy 20+ games

Reduce valor gains
this is even worse idea than to limit buffs lol. of course pepople will go for non break days double valor

what makes u think people will come even more with just non break..

your saying people would put up with overbuffed people more if they god half the valor they would usually get.. :lol:

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:06pm

BTW double valor isnt really double valor when you look at it.. we actually make less valor than people before in usual time..

before if tallars played every weekend they would literally make 4x the valor in a month over those who today get only 2x valor one weekend out of the month..

its not easier to get. its just once a month of participating.. but thats not because its easy to get once again, its because bfs are dead we jam pack a month of bfs in 1 weekend. of course people will play 10+ hours a day if they can in tallars.. they are BF DEPRIVED.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:54pm

Why do people overbuff? Because they have buffs to use.
Personally, when I go in halls, I take soup, alaila, red rock skin, celestial, warlord, sometimes elder, rage etc...
Why do I use all these buffs? Because I have an enormous amount of them lying around in my bag. Why shouldnt I use celestial buff when I have 50 in my bag? Why not a rock skin, when I have over 100 in my bag? Soup and alaila, you can get them at less than half price from magic scrolls in fairs now. People «overbuff», because they have it. I dont feel like I spend 6g on my tallaar, since I just take from months of stacking buffs. If I had card buffs, hell yeah I'd use them, I'd have to use them once a week, why waste it on a rage when you can use it bf?

Overbuffing is not a question of taking too much buffs and wanting to way stronger than everyone else, it is only taking the buffs you have around and that you have to use it someday. It just happen that some people stack more buffs than others

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 7:42pm

still the question, how does empty bfs all month long and people saving buffs for a month to us all in 3 days, help get people into bfs who dont go cause the amount of buffs... when you are in the category who hates empty bfs. would you not think if everyone got a max of 5 buffs (just a thought, just like this thread, since of course itll never be implimented) if everyone had a max of 5 buffs, OF your choice, that it wouldnt be a bad idea if it could get a few more people in que, all it takes is that 1 extra person to not want to que cause how they know it will go for them..

but heres another question..

FOR EVeRYONE who looks at dungeons and hates it, tells everyone this shouldnt be a bf cause it takes no skills..

well. how does the amount of buffs prove your still against those who dont buff nearly as mcuh??

why not come to tallars with your talent. i made a 10k dmg difference when switching up a few things in my belt alone. reason i made first place in my vest last tallars with only brainstorm and red elixir.. now since i know that much. i will continue to do exactly that.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 7:43pm

well. how does the amount of buffs prove your SKILL against those who dont buff nearly as mcuh??

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:17pm

Here's one for you: Why not come to halls with better gear? Oh wait, you didnt work for better gear, too bad you cant equal those who did?
See, stupid question. I have no need to prove my skills, that has been time and time again with CCs, arenas and temples against people with equal, or more buffs. Constant #1 or 2 in halls, no matter who's the opponent, thats a proof I guess.
People have worked for better gear, better buffs, let them use it. If you're not happy about it, move your ass and work.