You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:18pm

But you guys seem to have the Fox Face mentality of: I suck, therefore game should limit people who made efforts so I can compete.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:39pm

But you guys seem to have the Fox Face mentality of: I suck, therefore game should limit people who made efforts so I can compete.

I'd rather say, we are trying to make also weak people go to pvp so we can revive it, dont get me wrong, i have 2 buff decks, and few other buffs, ofc the one that r from fair too, but why i dont use those ? well probably bcs i get more valor, that's one, and also bcs not all people have those and want to have fun too.
Ofc this is only my point of view, there are many like you that like to have the skill to oneshot the opponent and make you feel good, sadly im not the one and want other have their part in a game too.
In my point of view this is a real good player, who is strong but also allow weak people to play and compete :beer:
P.S. just for remember : weak is only a relative state of being :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:42pm

still the question, how does empty bfs all month long and people saving buffs for a month to us all in 3 days, help get people into bfs who dont go cause the amount of buffs... when you are in the category who hates empty bfs. would you not think if everyone got a max of 5 buffs (just a thought, just like this thread, since of course itll never be implimented) if everyone had a max of 5 buffs, OF your choice, that it wouldnt be a bad idea if it could get a few more people in que, all it takes is that 1 extra person to not want to que cause how they know it will go for them..

but heres another question..

FOR EVeRYONE who looks at dungeons and hates it, tells everyone this shouldnt be a bf cause it takes no skills..

well. how does the amount of buffs prove your still against those who dont buff nearly as mcuh??

why not come to tallars with your talent. i made a 10k dmg difference when switching up a few things in my belt alone. reason i made first place in my vest last tallars with only brainstorm and red elixir.. now since i know that much. i will continue to do exactly that.

All pvp bf requires a certain level of skill or decision making.
I can only say that that specific bf is just a bit like today moba thingy.
And i dont want to go there anymore bcs im unluky, but very unlucky :pain: got 5 time lost sould in 2 match :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:39pm

I honestly never understood people who complain about buffs in a game where the WHOLE and ONLY point is to be stronger and better. Aren't all the hours and hours of hunting and quests, etc....only for the sole purpose of making your toon better? Therefore, what's the point of getting to a point where you can use good buffs, have a great toon and then everyone complains that it's too much and therefore we should do something to make everyone on the same level....this is why I hate with passion the new instance forgotten of heroes dungeon, and to some extent, any equals.

This will not change, the weak people will complain and the strong ones won't care and keep buffing....been hearing this for years...never gonna change.

All BFs are pretty much dead anyways....no because of buffs but because of number of real active players going down....and the lack of players whiling to actually spend the time and invest in their toons anymore.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:09am

This will not change, the weak people will complain and the strong ones won't care and keep buffing....been hearing this for years...never gonna change.
and the fact you see nothing wrong with this, is same reason literally... NOTHING WILL CHANGE.. and thats fine, i never played this game seriously when the game was full of players, so im used to a dead server and no bfs till the weekend.. so same for you, get used to 1bf every taller event and i dont want to hear from u about bfs dead anymore lol.

Aren't all the hours and hours of hunting and quests, etc....only for the sole purpose of making your toon better?
also if i compared myself to the #1 lvl 12 in game.. guess what she already has 400 more HP than i. and on top of that the perfect gear she has im sure and so much more!.. in chaotics she doesnt even need to buff to get 12k+ dmg and survive the end of EVERY chaotic..

simply saying.. like i repeated before... anyone whos strong already who used buffs can Easily Defeat opponenets weaker then them who dont have buffs.. so if our #1 player maxed out on buffs lol,. im looking for 800-900 crits xD easy lol. and im looking for a 10min tallar to come to conclusioon xD.
All BFs are pretty much dead anyways....no because of buffs but because of number of real active players going down..
yeah not saying its purely overbuffed players.. but people who still play and dont play bfs are the ones who are willing to play game but not face against people who save all their gold for buffs. i recruit people for tallars and personally came across 5 people who had told me about playing long time ago and getting wrecked and didnt want to play again, yeah sucks for them right? until i can get enough people in que to play tallar, then sucks for everyone.

once again. i dooo nooot care. lol. ive only played on this game since its been practically dead.. nothing will change ever excepting more memorials for people who dont play and other things that have no influence in game to keep people from leaving and ending up on that wall. soon we will just be a game with a memorial xD while you keep caring more about buffs and less about getting even 1 or 2 people in que, you will continue to WORK SO HARD FOR A CHARACTER youll eventually never be able to use in bfs xD so worth it.

see you in tallars at lvl 15 bud

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:55am

So you're suggesting the people who work hard to not work that hard? sorry but that doesn't make any sense, working harder is what a mmorpg is all about, there are plenty of games that don't require building up anything where you can go and test your real "skills". However if you think that in any mmorpg a player that doesn't work hard vs a player that works hard should be evenly matched then don't know what to say anymore.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 7:37am

once again. i dooo nooot care.
Oh, I think actually you do care lol. Reading your postes I see one thing, you look for ways to make it as easy and simple for yourself as possible.

And I also think everyone should be allowed to use what he worked for hard. I plan to work hard as well and would not be happy if some who donĀ“t work on their characters would like to restrict me.

But on the other side I also think that well-developped players have a responsability to still play in a way that the opponent has fun and does not feel just overrun. Well-developped players should be able to control a BF in a way that they win (of course) but also looking after the others and give them a chance to do some points or damage or whatever. Than no one cares about loosing or damaging armour. Play in a way other will queue again, even when they know they will loose.
I have lost my Puddin! :cry:

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 10:09am

But on the other side I also think that well-developped players have a responsability to still play in a way that the opponent has fun and does not feel just overrun. Well-developped players should be able to control a BF in a way that they win (of course) but also looking after the others and give them a chance to do some points or damage or whatever. Than no one cares about loosing or damaging armour. Play in a way other will queue again, even when they know they will loose.
please dont try to prove me wrong in half your statment and then in this statement say everything that i have been basically saying lol..

and i dont care.. same exact reason i dont go to GB and instead go to tallars..i do care about getting a point across once there is no one to respond to i wont comment again lol but this is famous post cause its a fun post to argue in.. but why i go to tallars? i still get in que after a scalper has arrived.. this post isnt for me, this post is for everyone who doesnt come cause of the obvious abused of buffs lol xD and we arent just talking about deck buffs jeez lol

So you're suggesting the people who work hard to not work that hard? sorry but that doesn't make any sense, working harder is what a mmorpg is all about, there are plenty of games that don't require building up anything where you can go and test your real "skills". However if you think that in any mmorpg a player that doesn't work hard vs a player that works hard should be evenly matched then don't know what to say anymore.
not at all, like i said rank 1 player in my lvl can destroy a whole team in chaotics without to much trouble and no buffs, but working so hard alone her power is far greater than mine if we didnt buff at all, she can easily overwhelm me. so if you worked hard youll be a great player no doubt, but i do get your point im not saying they shouldnt use what they worked hard for but anything that comes out of fairs ive always been against lol in the way that, its completely overpowering for people who even have a good character but missed fair event, no go a month facing super storng people who maybe didnt even have to work hard for their character but payed to play, and also not saying you should pay to play xD thats how i got red boe badge , just saying a restriction would be nice no matter how small a restriction..if you ask me, id rather put the restriction on red weapons/bows over buffs.. but all in all i know for a fact there wont be any restriction. but we dont need to debate anymore xD restrictions wont be placed its clear. i jusst wanted to people to see that there are a good amount of people who agee and/or dont go to bfs for this reason

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 10:37am

please dont try to prove me wrong in half your statment and then in this statement say everything that i have been basically saying lol..
Well, only I would never expect hardworking players NOT to use their buffs or items just to make it easier for me. Or even only try to limit them.
I have lost my Puddin! :cry:

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 2:27pm

-DeathSTROKE- Lives in the world of Faeo:11 month(s) 26 day(s) and already lvl 12 ....

That's what happend when you lvl up to fast and unprepared, you meet people who took time to build their char and then are stronger.
lvl up to fast, that mean you empty the lower lvl (so sure lack of people for bf if a lot are doing like you) and you can't compete at the lvl you reached without any preparation.
And now, you're asking for limit the others :noo:

Take time for build your char, make rep, otherwise soon, you will crying because monster are to strong and need weakened them.

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 10:12pm

lol thanks dahna, i already do cry about mobs xD but cmon Gargs are a *****,

but if it wasnt for GBorTallars once a month, it would be a lot longer till you get a bf in CC, and i personally dont want to not play bfs as often as possible so yes 'because i didnt spend year on each lvl to perfect it, ill be behind everyone of course, but again its not me who doesnt come to bfs all the time when its possible, so it tells you something, if im only in this game at lvl 11 in less than a year, and played over 18 Tallar games this weekened, that even tho i hadnt perfected my character or have red weapon/bow or mass variety of buffs, i still attend over those who are Pretty damn good, or even better than me, who still choose not to go. when i was low lvl before i would recruit people we with boe/bov for bfs who were not max ranked, and they chose not to go bfs, its all about playing at other peoples pace when it comes to playing pvp. its hard when you are one in FEW who want to play PVP even after they are dead broke from so much pvp.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Friday, September 15th 2017, 1:15am

Hey,

why complaining about buffs, why complaining about strong peaple ...

If he's stronger that means he worked more than u in game or he used his credit card more than you.
But no paypal players can be as good as paypaler with hard work in game ... So let these "strong scalpers" play how they want in bf's they worked for that. And peaple who aren't enough good to compete them they can ask some advises how to be greater than what they are now ^^.

I agree that there is less and less bf's but remove bless today OK tomorrow what ? everyone in green armour because some peaple doesn't have better ?

Sad ...

And maybe if u can't compete these "strong players" means that u don't have enough valour and it's an alarm which says let's go !!!!!!!!! Armour doesn't break i don't lose anything. ?(

Cordialement LOUP,