You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 9:03am

Fist fight problem.

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=19020 Same problem as this guy.

Warriors under any kind of effect are strictly forbidden to enter fist fights. Let's have a fair fight!

[b]

[/b]
[b]
[/b]
I have no potions or scroll in belt, naked, no effects.

Also the same happen to me when i try to go to Tarariquon Battle championship.

Any ideas of what the problem may be ?
Maybe the clay tablets i ate ? Talents ? Defense skill code, volume I? Idk, hopefully u can fix it or i am doing something wrong :)

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:17am

Hello!

Maybe try to take off style set too... and make sure u take off backpack, belts, rings/ammies too.

Tell me if its works,
Good luck!

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:46am

Doesnt work, i took even rings off .I did try taking artisan bag off too. Nothing on in my caracther and no potions or scrolls either. so i dont know :/

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:36pm

it doesn't matter much, you won't be able to actually win the fight until you are L9 if you are really lucky or 10+. Then, the reward isn't all that great.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 3:35pm

:lol: that is funny. Well it will be nice to get it fix cuz i will love to go to tarariquon champiosn ship :)

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 6:51pm

You can go to Tarariquon Battle Championship .

Fis Fight quest its not linked wit that event. All you need its to track the event, have a spider and the wistle.

Reward from Fist Fight its a item that can be use from lvl7+ and some golds.

Reward: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=3418

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 7:27pm

Right now is event of tarariquon going on i have the same problem.

You are under some kind of effect. According to the Championship Rules, this is forbidden.