You are not logged in.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 12:29pm

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give kennel upgrade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Do you want kennel upgrades?

A total of 33 Votes have been submitted.

70%

Yes! (23)

30%

No :( (10)

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Lisad, 5 mobs a day are way too little, we need more pls ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:42pm

normally, I would vote "yes" but we already face a drop in population in the game, if we give them the possibility to gain more money, exp and energy fast an easy, they will spend even less time here... the sad thing is, we reached a critical point in time where nothing good/usefull is just that anymore.. everything has a bright and a dark side...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 2:49pm

Î sort of agree with that, I think part of the problem that this game faces is that for a lot of players they just hit the point in the game where they log in only to do their "daily things" like wand, kennel, efril replicator- and then don't really know what to do, battlefields are mostly dead and the other option is to either pick plants for hours or hunt for hours.
A lot of other MMO have some dailys that consist of more than just log in and click something, some small task that is rewarding that you can come back to do every day, sort of like the daily activities but then something you can actually do (more than half of them wont ever be doable on weekdays) so maybe investing some thought into a system that keeps players busy for some time each day would be better o:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 3:02pm

ever tried city charters?

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 3:37pm

especially on mage level where you get all your city charters from the crystal ball (and for lvl 12-onwards) thats only one mission for your level its kind of lame and not very rewarding but maybe thats just me

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 5:38pm

doing rep maybe?

try that, you will see that take a lot of time, so many things to do ...

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 5:49pm

reps still require ton of time hunting or picking either way its boring
i might be onn all day but im actually doing nothing maybe kill 25 mobs per day for mage daily quest shadow
thats just about it

spend of the time talking to players and playing other mmo

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 7:59pm

lol i think its a luxioury already.. high lvl mages buy diamonds certs all the time, and for 1 diamond cert, they can get a lot of good drops and quick energy, any update will make this game soon to be a non hunting game aswell as non pvp game, now we will need events to hunt xD

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:02pm

Just make it upgradable so we can have all same colors of building level. Not make it better or anything, just to have full same color for estate

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:09pm

all that gold you can make selling the riolite, or buy items in estate youd rather spend over 15,000 riolite just for color? hey they could make that an option, but pointless if no plans along with it. if you want attention put on pointless estate upgrades rather than elsewhere so bee ittt

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 8:32pm

how about adding a real mob like cave droolizard for lvl 19s to fight in there lol. kennels suck at lvl 19 much better at 18