You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 3:15pm

Low level alchemy

I see a lot of listings for grey plants on exchange. I assume people make lots of weak elixir of life beacuse mistletoe and clover oftenly being listed by the same person. But ı cant understand how is this even profitable for them?

İngredients for 100 weak elixir of life:

-100 frosted glass flask [40 silver]
-20 collected mistletoe(100 plants)+20 collected clover(100 plants) [42 silver]
-320 aquamarine dust [20 silver is the best ı have found]

So, 100 weak elixir of life costs about 1 gold at best. And you cant make profit out of it even if you sell it on market price due to taxes and stuff. Same if you collect your own plants. İts more profitable to wait for a better listing and sell them 23-25 each. So what am ı missing? I am seeing tons of listings for grey plants and ı wanna know how this guys make profit that way. Are they buying dust cheaper than this? Or there is some tricks to create more units with same ingredients? I really wanna know this. Can someone enlighten me?

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 3:29pm

You missing part that grey resources can be used not only in alchemy,but also for quests or for mercenaries worship badge.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 3:33pm

But a level 3 person buying them in quantities like 2000-3000. İs there a quest needs that amount of resources? And even if they are higher level, they all have herbologist-alchemist profession.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 4:10pm

Might be a re-seller. High levels don't waste time on gathering resources,they simply buy it.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 5:23pm

So there is no profit making elixirs on this level? Should ı keep selling every plant ı gather?

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 7:59pm

You should focus on making weak giants, they sell for good prices

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 2:35am

The only potions that is useful at your level to make are Wound healing ones... And those are useful if you are making a team to do Battle Fields....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: