You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 25th 2017, 12:37am

stupid rules

the game this crazy people seriously put the curse of 450 euros has more than 1000 euros you are not crazy? not only it does not have many players but if you put fines also raise it will not stay big world that would be crazy enough to spend as much money for a game? you should rather put curses with a break time or retrictions rather than putting such a fine must remember that it is a game no but seriously you thought that you will pay such a fine when the irl life is already hard? stop to take us for idiots, for my part I would never pay even if I could I would not pay this game does not deserve to receive dirty money already you do not even deserve to do this I know no game or you have to pay such a sum of money to replay :xmasparty:

Monday, September 25th 2017, 12:56am

why not make a system or remove yourself a level or several levels of xp or valor it would be more just but not you want money :money:

Monday, September 25th 2017, 10:45am

why don't you just leave the game if you cannot pay? ;)
404 not found

Monday, September 25th 2017, 7:46pm

well other games straight out ban you and any accounts of your IP without a possibility of "buy back" if you continiously violate the games rules, so hey atleast you have the option to pay if you win the lottery

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:23am

You obviously didn't have a problem breaking the rules, which you knew....

And then, after getting fined, you broke them again....

Not sure exactly where you want this to go.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: