You are not logged in.

Monday, September 25th 2017, 5:10pm

Mount Card Deck

Am I missing something? Why can people use Mount Card Deck in arena but can't use Call Horn?
Horn -> http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=441558222

I believe either horn should be possible to use in arena or card deck shouldn't :P

Monday, September 25th 2017, 6:57pm

Mount pack can be use in arena. It has been like that since the beggining.
Horns cannot be use. They could never be used.

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:03pm

That's what I just said, didn't I? o.O O.o

Re-read maybe or go find glasses...

and like I stated, maybe it should be changed so that people without card deck had a chance to win as well?

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:52pm

Make a card deck,looks like it worth to spend some cash :)

Monday, September 25th 2017, 9:13pm

Yeah it apperently is on lower levels and expensive as well :C
Always need more and more and more to win one simple arena :son:

Still it would be cool if we had some alternative especially since horns exist...
I don't understand why are they banned from arena :fuu:

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

Possible, but god damn you not only need almost all buffs, you need also luck so you stun mount and don't get weakness :lol:

Monday, September 25th 2017, 9:53pm

I don't understand why are they banned from arena

Maybe because people that spend around 700g for a mount pack should have a small advantage to summon second mount(in arena) as the people that get horns for free...

I am not blind. I saw what you wrote first time but i really had doubts about your post and what message u wanna send by it...

If it was a proposition for the admins, then it should be in the Feedback and Ideeas section...There admns check all the post and take into consideration everyone`s ideea about game changes.
Was thinking you have some doubts about the usage of mount pack and horn because you said "Am I missing something?"...

Nice fight there!

Monday, September 25th 2017, 10:08pm

I hope and believe Lisad reads all the sections :lol: and thanks :drink: one out of ten of such fights won :lol::lol:

You get 6 horns or 7 horns (don't remember) for use, that's really not that much against card deck that can be used 3 times per week... At least would give some chances to players who can't spend or paypal 700g and encourage them that game isn't all about money (yeah, right, I know, this game is only about money :lol:) but hey, it just doesn't seem fair to me, that's all ^^

Monday, September 25th 2017, 11:27pm

once you could use horns, they blocked them and than introduced mount deck....
404 not found

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 12:16am

the escalatation is neverending. I really wonder sometimes if MO helmets drop from lv 1-2 mobs in PL and DE servers, seeing as every other person from there is walking around with MO gear equipped.

Nothing you can do except get a deck of your own, it's what I had to do just to keep up with all the psychos in arena. :)
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:23am

i say dont even bother with arenas..

like bers said, DE/PL server is overpowering at times as everyone basically seems to be equipped as well as our shotgun paypallers who go crazy on paypal and then vanish haha.

but why make arena a issue? yu play for feat? forget it lol almost impossible these days your probably not on the best lvl to get feat close to done even on non break surge days..

just wait for gb/tallars. you got enough freinds your lvl to get tallars game going on any given weekend im sure.

even on my buffed rainies i would never see myself in que for cc/temple/arena, not worth the chance of a single ee in my opinion xD

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:30am

Yeah, some people did tell me that they could use horns before and then they banned them... Seems only for money purposes :/ go paypal and pay for mount deck to have a chance :D

And I agree with you totally Berserkas

Purple set, runes, bezels, symbols, red weapons, red bows, uyar mo pauld, uyar mo helmet, buffs, lots off buffs, card buffs, mounts, reps, mount deck, bf deck, lvl7 rep deck, talents, tablets, shadow, shadow armor, shadow spells

and ALL THAT just to win a single arena
if you count it for lvl 8 it would make it probably 15 000 -20 000g if not more

And one can say all of that ends, mount deck can only be used 3 times per week right? Then you can do arenas freely? Well firstly you have to spend money on buffs etc. to actually be strong enough to make the opponent to use the card deck, so basically you use lots of money to lose, lose 3 times, so he can get out of his mount deck and you could have a chance, but if you look on DE players you will notice that if they do arenas their partner also has a mount deck, that means 3 additional arenas... so you gotta lose 6 times and after those 6 times there is a high chance opponenets won't queue again...

It's never ending, more, more and more...

And later there are threads on forums "Why people don't queue?" "Why can't we just go arenas?"
The answer is: Noone plays a game to lose constantly and noone enjoys losing.

I do like the idea they had on RU to make new event "magical storm" or however you would translate it and during such day you can't use mounts on arena for example, that is a small change but still giving more opportunity to actually win...

I went off-topic a little, oh well...

Back when the game was starting, few years ago caps were introduced, for reps and mounts and valour, so that players wouldn't stay on low levels forever and so that they wouldn't be invincible to kill by other players from same level range... Maybe it's time to change the caps again?

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:31am

@-DeathStroke-

Tokens for armour, I did my feat on level 4, right now I just want to get purple chainmail for lvl 8 and then lvl 9 gear

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:34am

lol your comment reminds me of my exact reason i posted about scalpers xD when they do bfs not even for valor these days but to overbuff and slaughter people giving valor a shot and get denied and never wanna come again!

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:36am

@-DeathStroke-

Tokens for armour, I did my feat on level 4, right now I just want to get purple chainmail for lvl 8 and then lvl 9 gear
bro wait till lvl 11 lol. chaotics happen all the time! my close friend midnight has been lvl 11-12 for 2ish months maybe 3 and already enough tokens from chaotics for every peice of armor/weapon its almost effortless as long as thats your goal for purple token armors!

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 4:38am

@-DeathStroke-

Get the armor as you want it and Please don't pay attention to CrimmCrapper... Only way he got Valor was from the Hero's Dungeons.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: