You are not logged in.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 11:21am

Clan Names

Since when is it possible to found clans with names from languages other than English?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 2:15pm

Its not. But im sure there is an explanation about it...why dont you post th name of the clan in question...

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 2:40pm

I won't post it publicly,but sure,I'll let you know.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 5:48pm

Just in case someone somewhere is wondering what I'm talking about: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=102&page=8 check 2.8

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:09pm

Maybe because of the merge with the other servers admins are allowing some other (reasonable) clan with names other than english. As i check, the info is no longer linked in Clan Guide so probably its also revised by admins.

PS: As always admins are the ones that hold the last decission regarding a clan name. Its just my thought on this matter.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nefertiti" (Sep 30th 2017, 9:54pm)

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:42pm

First off,I'm not the one who reported you for falsely informing people of any kind. My post is right there in complaints section. However,I'd appreciate if we do not turn this thread into a personal warfare as I prefer this to stay on topic.

Now,regarding the main topic of the day: Considering merge has ended like 3 years ago and since then no clans containing any words from other languages were founded,it brings up 3 questions.

1-Why did this happen?
2-I assume there were a lot of people who submitted to found their own clans which had names/words from their native language in their clans' names.Why weren't the previous ones accepted? (Hell,I know some people who tried in the recent past)
3-Will it happen in the future to everyone as we're all equal people and we'll all be able to found our clans with whatever names we want (as long as they do not contain harmful/vulgar language) or are some of us more equal than the rest of us?

P.S: These questions are not directed at anyone,everyone can just share their opinion and explanation.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:49pm

2.5. The name can not contain religious symbols. For example: "angel", "demon", "heaven", "hell", names of Catholic orders, etc.

1.10. Religious symbols such as crosses, crescents, "yin-yan", menorahs may not be submitted.

rules broken by like 10 different clans xD

and i was told by guard, nothing will change for 10 clans because of the complaint of one person xD

so dont worry your concern is irrelavent, these clans have been here for a while now.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:54pm

and as for your statement that they are new, because they wont enforce rule on other 10 clans, it will make it unfair for them to enforce rule on new rule breaking clan names/emblems so that whole list of rules is just for show when it comes to correcting an existing clan.. rules are only there for when the clan is being processed now the people approving the clan can look at it as referance list and approve if they think its ok.. after that its pretty sealed. cause if there is issue for one clan, there must be issue for all other clans and people dont want to cause havok

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 12:46am

For years it wasn't allowed to have anything in Clan that was not in English..... Now since the Merge anything goes..... And asking Guards or Admins goes un answered......
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 11:28am

The clan registation rules are up-to-date and should be applied to everyone. There should be no clan names breaking these rules, unless their clan was craeted on another server and transferred to COM with the merge.

Should you encounter any clans whose name is breaking th rules, pleas report it to administration and we will investigate the situation/

Arguing with each other and insulting administration will not fix any situation.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager