You are not logged in.

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 3:58pm

Chaotic matching

Sooo....just leveled to 16, I'm a noob right now. With that said, I'm trying to understand the matching system at 16+ when more than one level is in it.

8 players, 4 level 17 and 4 level 16. 2 of the 17s are somewhat buffed up. All others have aureole or nothing.

3 of the 17s including the 2 buffed up ones are in the same team. How's that possible in terms of matching? what is it based on?

Got stunned by the most buffed up one with 4 pots left...I died even though I was on block.

Not sure how the matching is made when there are two levels in the same chaotic but to me, looks like having 3 of the 4 17s on the same side including the two buffed ones makes no sense.

What am I missing here?

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:18pm

As far as i know should be matched up 1,3,5,7 vs 2,4,6,8 based on player stat not including what the player have in their belt like punch or other one time use pot.
But bcs of level difference and buff difference is really hard to tell how it exactly works.
P.S. most of times really depends on luck, u can end up against their top who you can oneshot in one stun or ended up against a 1k200 hp lvl 7 (in my case) who hit as u do normally even u r in block and maybe he is too :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 12:54am

actually it matches 1,4,5,8,9 vs 2,3,6,7,10,11 etc.