You are not logged in.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:43pm

Changes to the date at the last minute to no break session from 9th changed to 6th

this have caught many ppl because they was so sure it was on the 9th but u guys changed it to 6th 1 hour becuase the time reached 15:00 there was not enough time for ppl to realize date was changed so many ppl got items damaged and i think its a bit unfair less than 2 hours noticed for the whole communuty of players to noticed there was a change

so all in all i would like a request as for compensation for the little time u gave us as noticed u changed the date
pls restored damaged items to players that wasnt aware date got changed

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 12:42am

Im sure they were hoping nobody would notice that
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:55am

i sure as hell noticed, no notice, nothing in mail or in the news. any clue as to reason? Admin whats the deal...

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:39am

Well, we saw the annoying little icon in the way of hunt screen go away, so we could notice it if we were careful

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 4:07am

They must need the Money again....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 4:35am

sure, but at least give us the courtesy of actually telling us that they shut it off 3 days early :lol:

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 4:40am

13:11 info: Warriors! Cross-server No-break will be over today at 15:00 Server Time!
there was a notice
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 6:03am

13:11 info: Warriors! Cross-server No-break will be over today at 15:00 Server Time!
there was a notice

:thumbdown: poor notice.
moving on how about a good reason.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 7:04am

a good reason... let me think, maybe the simple fact that update took 2 hours to make and you had 3 or 4 days of no-break?!? If it was up to me, no break would never come back... you guys got used to freebies and you're getting lazy, you're not doing anything and you blame others for your carelessness.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 9:02am

there was a notice
Yes,I also saw that thx to a clanmate saying "wow,non-break ends today"

But really,everyone was thinking that it'd continue for 2 more days,but i guess they just replaced it with plateau event. In my opinion,it's pointless to have one general non-break and plateau event both at the same time.

Oh and it seems like Kenny is back,welcome back to our world Kenny,i hope you enjoy your stay here.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 9:08pm

its the fact that they put our rare weapons and equiptment at risk without proper notice.
also dont act like you know what the hell i do, saying we have gotten lazy and dont do anything. its fine when you know what your talking about, but to bluntly imply i do nothing? lol take that stuff somewhere else man.
on that note im done with this thread. im not going to argue or engage in drama. nothing personal Dzaak. still respect.
:beer:

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 6:36am

I wasn't talking about you as a specific character but more as a generic character, also, what equipment and armor are rare nowdays? need some red gear? i'll donate you mine, haven't used it since i was lvl 13 a couple of years ago (it's not a full set anymore tho) :lol:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, October 9th 2017, 9:58am

Not providing players with a more obvious notification was a mistake on administration's side, we apologize for that. However, we did update the date and send a message in-game with anticipation. In any case, we learned our lesson, will try to do better next time.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:08pm

@ lisad,

yes,the time was incorrect and we all do sometimes wrong thinks,but i think ,all is ok,because with the open inter-batlefields can stop the nonbreak

we have on all battlefields so or so 2 times each week non-break
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: