You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:51pm

General observation on high level player behavior

After several times of Weekend gb event, come out with a scientific conclusion : both side high level like to add to low level gb j4f, blaming for low lvl join after if they lose.
But I'm still figuring out why many joins when they cannot get the minimum gb dmg for gb rep before gb ends or many cases they got the gb workship medal.
I may be dumb but there should be a scientific explaination for these people behavior :teacher:
Will inform the people around once i got a scientific result on the case :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:54pm

tokens maybe? o.O

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:56pm

Observation n.2 : Both side player like to throw negative effect to other side player, not caring the fact that once got those negative effect most of times people wont come again.
More investigation :angel:
BTW, this can be a good way to lose money for free because both side know that who have the money will come again without those negative effect, most of times will just kick out who cannot allow himself the money to purchase items to remove the negative effect.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:57pm

tokens maybe? o.O

Right, good point, ty for pointing out :beer:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 11:11pm

and except for the tokens part,

we all know how much it means for mags to keep their GB wins over humans.. so the mags have actually assigned high mages to GB events around the clock lol

Friday, October 6th 2017, 11:53pm

I may be dumb but there should be a scientific explaination for these people behavior

They're a bunch of crybaby hypocrites :D

Scientific explanation is simple, there's no fear of retribution ;) they know they can execute low players that join mage fights, but low players can't execute them, so they bust in and leech from low levels starting GB's all the time. :thumbsup:

As for the goal of winning such fights, you need what... 100 Great Battle leader for GB worship badge? If an enemy mage doesn't join, wiping out a dozen lv 6-10 and leeching on the low levels is an easy GB Leader win. :shuffle:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 4:09am

I may be dumb but there should be a scientific explaination for these people behavior

They're a bunch of crybaby hypocrites :D

Scientific explanation is simple, there's no fear of retribution ;) they know they can execute low players that join mage fights, but low players can't execute them, so they bust in and leech from low levels starting GB's all the time. :thumbsup:

As for the goal of winning such fights, you need what... 100 Great Battle leader for GB worship badge? If an enemy mage doesn't join, wiping out a dozen lv 6-10 and leeching on the low levels is an easy GB Leader win. :shuffle:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 4:11am

Hate to Clue you all in but this has been going on for 8 years or more it is nothing new.... Netive effects people get Rep for so will get worse as the reps change and there are more reps....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 8:46am

no leeching rule is suspended at plat event so feel free to jump in

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 10:00pm

no leeching rule is suspended at plat event so feel free to jump in

Plat was never under any no leaching rule for the matter of Fact..... :smile: :lol: :smile: