You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 8:35pm

About new clan bank

It would be nice to pick which item will be counted as "clan item" and which won't be when we put into treasury
Some items in there are not only for clan and need to be traded to people from outside. Like "come heal me in battle and want to give scrolls"

It would be nice for leaders at least to be able to un-check a debt from a clannie, some people don't take it as a loan but as a charge for the item they put in

I believe this isn't that hard to implement and would really influence life in clan

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 8:14am

+
clan leaders really need to be able to reset the clan debts on money management, before the update, some people had loans, so paying them back shows them in alot of credit, when they arnt they just repaid a debt.
Also we sell items like rage fish from clan bank, a fisher adds fish and takes their payment from clan funds, they now show as getting into debt from clan for selling items, and people who want fish take from clan bank, and pay the bank for them, they now show as being in credit to clan when they arnt they just bought something from clan.
in addition to this there is things like clan banner and flag upgrades, like al clan leaders when i take 100+ gold from the bank to do these upgrades, im going to have a big big debt, which isnt a debt, it is simply me running the clan and using clan funds for clan items.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:33am

Think also about the huge number of resouces that every clan has accumulated so far.
Now, if that resouces have a lifespan, we need to take them all and drop them back, making them a clan item.
Who will refund us the gold spent for the taxes? Lisad maybe?)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 1:11pm

i dont know if this is what you mean..

but it would be cool to make an addition to where.. if you put items in clan bank that you want to sell whenever clanmates want them.. like god resources, quest items, weapons/armor..

you can put your desired sell price on the item when you put it in clan bank,, so no one can take the item out without paying the price.. and the money can be directed to the person who put the item in clan bank in their mail.. or gold just be put in clan bank.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:27pm

being a member of council i issue gold to clan members to buy wraiths every sunday...i send gold via mail stating clearly what it is for.
i have now accumulated a debt to clan for over 20g....surely clan leaders should have some control over things like this as i am only doing my duty to help clan
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb! :sarcastic:

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 10:55pm

Can we get any answer to this please?

Clan Leaders and Treasurers should not accumulate debts when spending clan money for clan stuff.

Also, there are some items that , becoming clan items, cannot be sold anymore. Something that all clan helped to collect, cannot be sold anymore.

Also, for all the stuff currently in clan bank, tons of money are needed to take from repository and put it back cause of taxes, just to avoid duplicates.

Thsi is realy bad developed ! we need a fix for that. At least make clan leaders be able to take and put staff without paying taxes.

Thanks for answering

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 11:00pm

I already did re-insert items with all the costs of tax, terrible, lot's of clan money went for that

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 3:01am

+
clan leaders really need to be able to reset the clan debts on money management, before the update, some people had loans, so paying them back shows them in alot of credit, when they arnt they just repaid a debt.
Also we sell items like rage fish from clan bank, a fisher adds fish and takes their payment from clan funds, they now show as getting into debt from clan for selling items, and people who want fish take from clan bank, and pay the bank for them, they now show as being in credit to clan when they arnt they just bought something from clan.
in addition to this there is things like clan banner and flag upgrades, like al clan leaders when i take 100+ gold from the bank to do these upgrades, im going to have a big big debt, which isnt a debt, it is simply me running the clan and using clan funds for clan items.
+100000000 :cool:
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 9:39am

As far as i know clan tresury is not subjected to powerlevelling system, so few clans can just use that to share things with other members and when needed sell it away.
Now they have to think twice before doing that bcs it will become non transferable to outside, so can avoid in case someone take it and sell it outside.
Because clan items are not problem of powerlevelling i dont think there is any problem on putting things donated on "clan item" category, also because tested many times, you can still use those things like material for crafting, pots and consumable in general without problem.
If the money is the problem you maybe should contact directly a guards rather than here.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 9:51am

+

I can still see the list of all the money movements of my clan since 18.04.2017 10:30
Not sure if a debt is allowed to be so long duration or is because your clan have that insane ammount of money movements :king:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:08pm

@lol666

I don't think you understand the problem, I don't think any of us here is against "clan item" on items, most wants to keep the items in clan anyway.

Like DW stated -> someone adds fish to bank and takes money for them and then he/she gets the money taken written as a debt when in fact it's not at all.
People who take item and add money on the other hand get credit for putting money and later even if they take debt we wouldn't be able to return it with the new feature because they previously added money and got credit (i.e. Clannie takes some item and adds 30g for it, later he takes a debt 50g, and since he got credit for 30g now I can only get back from him 20g by the new feature and it's completly reckless if you look at it)
Clan taxes are also counted as credit, this way the implementation of the system was pointless from the start if we can't reset the credit and debt factors.

And another thing is moving all items without "clan item" to the backpack FOR TAX and later putting them back in just to stack the items together, it's a huge loss of money that shouldn't have been put on us, but it's actually forcing us due to lack of space in clan bank when we keep both "clan" and "non-clan" same item.

So please re-read what we are saying in this thread, none of us is whining about "clan items" :peace:

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 9:41pm

Any answer to this ?

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 12:40pm

Bump, this should really be re-worked
I read PL forums and they are having objections about it as well...

With clan tax and money transfer through clan bank one person paying clan taxes and buying items from clan bank can gather a really huge amount of money paid to clan bank.
And then even if he takes "a debt" he will still be able to leave clan without paying it back.

I think the system was designed to protect from getting robbed, but in fact it's just an illusion of protection at the moment

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 12:20pm

Bump

Friday, November 10th 2017, 11:48pm

Seems our new Admin wants to ignore this Topic.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, November 17th 2017, 6:55am

Still no reply :cry:

@Lisad :speak:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:40pm

We greatly appreciate your thoughts on this, so I will now forward your concerns to the appropriate team so that this can be addressed internally. Regrettably, I cannot guarantee that your feedback will result in an immediate change but I can assure you that it will be taken into careful consideration. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, November 20th 2017, 2:16am

can you please inform us when there are updates such as the moment they deny our idea so we know how fast and "careful" the process actually took so we dont keep thinking an idea is being processed when infact it may have been denied a while ago

thanks.

Friday, May 13th 2022, 5:48am

Attention: The last reply to this post was 1635 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Yeah, I can see that :lol:

Anything done about peoples queries & suggestions?

All I know is I'm apparently in debt even though I took out gold to pay for Clan related items i.e. additional Clan bank slots, invite fees, taxes etc etc.

As suggested, an option for leader to clear debts/credits would be nice. Along with many other suggestions.

Judging by the lack of feedback in this thread I'm assuming no feedback was taken seriously? .well: