You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 2:45am

Quest question

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=280630772&server_id=10 I kill one didnt get any loot.

Anyone knows how this quest works ?
Awakening of the Ancient Guards[b][/b]
One of the Underground Knights accidentally brought back to life the Ancient Guards which were left by the Chosen to guard the Sanctuary. Bound by the orders of the Chosen, the nightmarish wraiths now wander the Temple, upsetting the accepted order of things. The Knights have asked for your help to destroy these creatures and at the same time harness their power.

Current goal:Go to the Ancient Temple of the Chosen and kill 4 Awoken Guard Wraiths, guarding the hall. Then bring the hearts to the crystal keeper. Reward:25 Underground Knights Reputation.
1000 - 11200 valour depending on level.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 3:41am

The awoken guards are in the Cracks on west / east and then one in northeast and one in southwest (or northwest and southeast i cant remember)

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 7:49am

Yes,Shaggy,you're right. They are at those places with cracks.

You should click wherever you see "crack" and then the wraith will attack you,as far as I can remember,they are 4 different ones,some of them have low hp but act like BC an some of them have high hp but act like HW.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.