You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 7:46pm

Clan totem /banner in Chaotic

I might put this in the bug section but thought I'd check here to see if this had happened and is standard.

I was in a 3v3 chaotic, I was on one side and another clan member was on the other side.

I used my green clan totem, my clannie used their grey totem a few seconds later and the totem I had was changed from higher green one to lower grey one. (I didn't check the other players on my team).

My question is:
If a player on my side (regardless of clan) uses their clan banner do we get the effect and does it override the better totem, or;
Is it a bug that I used my banner and my clannie (who was opposite) used theirs a few seconds later and it transferred on to me.

Sorry no screen shots, but it looked like a normal totem to me (reflect x% damage) but no more than 154.

Cheers

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 8:21pm

if you and your clannie are on different sides your totem will not give him any advantages nor his will give you any however, if you and your clannie are on the same team and you use your banner and he uses his right after, no matter which one is stronger, the second one will replace the first. If I understand right what you are saying then there were only two people from you clan in the fight and you were on opposing teams, in this case each of you should have used and receive advantages according to the strenght of the totem/banner you carry and they shouldn't/couldn't replace eachother.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 5:09am

Cheers Dzaack, That's what I thought so might be a bug, as swe were cdefinitely on opposite teams and mine definitely got replaced by a weaker one and the only other on my side were from different clans, unless in chaotic people on your side are classed as you clan and they can cast their totem on to you???
Cheers

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 10:43am

That already happened to me ... I faced a clanie, he used his totem, i got it too because he had select my char... bad for him :)

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 5:28pm

same hapenned yesterday, i clicked on enemy clannie and he received the banner instead of me ^^

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 8:49am

Cheers all, I'll throw in bugs and see what they say :-)

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 11:57am

We will look into this, thank you for your report.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager