You are not logged in.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:08pm

Combo

Hi,wanted to ask am i the only one that gets his combo dodger/blocked so many times,i dont since which update this happened but its pretty bad.
I remember time ago i think it was like 100% hit.
but now its so trash,i dont see how its fine when im fighting in tallars 1v1 and my combo gets dodger 5x in a row wtf is that bullshit[size=10] [/size]:puke:[size=10] [/size]
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:46pm

Which combo are you using? If it is the level 8 one then it will hit. If you are using a lower level one then there is a chance it will not hit. The chance goes up the farther apart your level vs the level of the combo.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:49pm

Im using the best combo that can stun at my level its Great Thirst of Blood.

Ok now i get it thank you a lot,but still if it gets dodger 5x its a row its bullshit [size=10] [/size]:lol:[size=10] [/size]

Monday, November 6th 2017, 10:16pm

You leveled up, so now there's 2 level difference between your level and your combo, therefore the certainty of the hits decreases towards the normal rate of hit

Monday, November 6th 2017, 10:25pm

Thank you for your help,damn so now i need to wait to 9lvl so i could get new stun combo :wall:

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 11:54am

Hi,wanted to ask am i the only one that gets his combo dodger/blocked so many times,i dont since which update this happened but its pretty bad.
I remember time ago i think it was like 100% hit.
but now its so trash,i dont see how its fine when im fighting in tallars 1v1 and my combo gets dodger 5x in a row wtf is that bullshit :puke:

But Note:
If the super-blow level is 1 level below your character level, the chance of negating a block or dodge is 70%.
If the super-blow level is 2 levels below your character level, the chance of negating a block or dodge is 40.
If the super-blow level is 3 levels below your character level, the chance of negating a block or dodge is 10%.
If the super-blow level is 4 levels or more below your character level, it will not negate a block or dodge.
If the opponent you are against is a mage in magic stance then you can't critical hit them, even if you use the level 10 super-blow.
hope will help you :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: