You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "RoughRock" started this thread

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 7:26pm

Increasing Number of Chaotic Fights during events.

What about idea of increasing the number of fights, say 1 fight every hour only during the event?

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 8:19pm

+
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 1:58am

cute idea but i doubt Lisad can do that because it would require a change in the games design an I also doubt anyone in dev's department would do something like this as long as there's no monetary gain for the company
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 2:03pm

Even i really like this it could be a big problem for low lvl bcs one chaotic fight duration is abt 50 minutes or even more if someone decides to stall bcs they have regen bless :beaten:
Btw +
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, November 13th 2017, 3:44pm

-
404 not found

Monday, November 13th 2017, 10:09pm

I guess that would decrease the number of chaotic (atleast in the low levels). We have now a cerain amount of players with 8 chaotic per day. if we make 20-24 chaotics per day, the min number of players may not be met (cause everyone woud go at different hrs due to many option)...i think :S

• "RoughRock" started this thread

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 12:29pm

I agree with lol666 as he has pointed out a valid reason that at non-mage levels, the fight can be long. As a mage, i had not thought about it. At mage level, it do not take more than 15-20 minutes.

I do not know why Decrypt is against it as he has not expressed his views. will love to know it for my understanding.

But I feel the justification of Nefertiti is not valid because, now many people are not able to join chaotic becuase, it is not in their playing time. I am one of them. Earlier, i could join the last fight in the schedule. Now, after the adjustments for the Daylight Saving Time, it is pushed by another 1 hour and i am not able to join.

Anyways, the idea of increasing number of fights is not a permanent one and it is only during the event. 1 hour is very symbolic and it can be every 1:30 hours or 2 hours too. I just feel that the number of fights during the event is too less to take full advantage of the event.

RR