You are not logged in.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Friday, November 17th 2017, 12:11pm

That's kinda off topic. It's not asked for rules to change, but just to make profanity filter like an on/off button.
"oops/sunshine/my dear/nightmare" I mean really? Really?

What rule would be broken with that option? You are not encouraging players to swear, nor will the rules be broken. Honestly, rules are violated constantly and for a good reason. This game is so extremely restrictive with absolutely everything... Rules for this, rules for that.. Bollocks. What I see in them is that it heavily limits you to even talk like yourself because so many stupid rules are imposed upon players (and I am talking about Code of Conduct now). I don't know if it's an attempt to make this a perfect world, but so far it's just been annoying. Restrictions is many aspects is not a good thing.

Combining all the rules together, from chat to battle to etc., like it was said many times before, this is NOT a WAR game anymore. Not even close to it. This is flower land where angels fart rainbows and everyone is riding on choo choo train eating icecream and holding hands.

And there are so many things to be said regarding these riddiculous rules, but I am no longer picking stones so I don't wanna write anymore. :lol:
And yea, I know I went off topic myself but this had to be said.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 12:11pm

in many aspects* pardon me

Friday, November 17th 2017, 5:13pm

Nope. Thank you for trying. Please have another go.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 5:44pm

Woah, did you even read the thread? Or just decided to shine with chat rules link? :drop:

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:01pm

Savages :lol:

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:06pm

think its definitely something we would like of course, and if someone wanted to report it after seeing it they can of course, but yeah. this game is not that ran down so unfortunately just something to talk amogst ourselves about. but you can always cut the word in half with a space so you can show what you mean

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:11pm

but terra i completely agree witht he on and off button idea. i think a lot more things should be included with a on and off button. like my idea of allowing online activity to be shown to those who choose to flip the switch to allow everyone know that your playing.. of course tho we have people who only whine about things to make it not work. but with the on and off button if it got so annoying i wouldnt switch tjhe button off but only put that individual and a enemy list and ignore easy.

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:16pm

As long as you don't censor my name. I had some chatrooms where SilentWater was banned because my name contained T-W-*-T
LOOOOL knowing guards in game, if they dont like you they will nit pick anything to get what they want, so unfortunately, that would indeeed be an issue, but of course, if you take a stand against any rules put against you

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 5:00pm

Rules regarding offensive language will not be changed.

at least make that we can write our own langage correctely... your english restrictions make that we can even not use some commun french words.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 12:12pm

You have got your official reply from admin. This thread will be closed now.