You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 1:46pm

Woodland Critter Christmas

Okay, so we are back.. M'kay.

Since the the staff of this game MIGHT be having trouble understanding a simple post, m'kay, it's time to set some things clear regardless of another probable upcoming thread closure, by our lord and savior, Forum Moderator. M'kay

And if you ever thought to yourself "Can this guy not talk like an idiot", the answer is: Yes.... insanity...sad...cry...m'kay.

To make things clear: M'kay
a) I only suggested an option to switch on/off the profanity filter.
f) And there won't be any rules broken with that option.
15) I'm not insulting anyone in any of my posts (if you feel like that it's your fault).
!%) M'kay.
68) The rules will still apply to all chats and the punishment for breaking them will remain.
70) Filter would just be there for players to be able to speak maturely in prv, clan/ally chat..
.-.) The players will still have to watch what and where they speak, m'kay, and take full responsibility for what they say, regardless if it is "oops my dear nightmare honey" or the visible curse word (for those who have it switched off)
Idk smth funny) Perhaps you could make a vote for this option to be implemented.

Most importantly, I think many (MANY) players would agree on this, m'kay, even though they already did in the previous post.
Just think about it before smashing your keyboard to close the thread.
Relax AND imagine this (with soft mmm'kaaaay whispers around your head, like mosquitoes in global-warming summer): no rules broken...broken...broken..., no rule changes...anges...anges..., players happy...happy... happy... happy players mean more money... MONEY... MOONEEEEY!!!! M'kay?

Again, pointing out that NO rules would be broken with a simple filter.
Yak'm.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 2:20pm

I do agree, while it's true that admin did answer, it was not an answer regarding the original post, thus the reason to close the thread is invalid. Never did anyone suggest to make cursing someone legal, if someone is offended they are free to report to the competent authority. Now, about the original idea, the maturity switch, it would really spice chat up, for those that want to, and for those that don't they can keep their chat PG.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 3:57pm

Rules regarding offensive language will not be changed.

One of the "rules" of the chat regarding offensive language(besides the warnings/curses of silance) its that the bad words will be censored in any chat. I`m puting rules with "" cause yeah, we do not have a written rule about filters in chats. We have that from the beggining and will not change in any way. You are not here on the streets of your neighborhood, nor u are the only one that reads the chats. We are a comunity composed by multiple individuals and one of the most important rules its related to common sense...(next ill see comments like "this is a war game...bla bla bla...again"... please dont).

You want a possility so that each player turn this filter ON/OFF(maturity switch) but surely u undertand that involves lots of work for the dev or other team to change certain aspect of the game. Wouldnt u consider appropiate that the time they would put in this useless thing (cause yeah, its really useless - doesnt help anyone at all) would be better spend on doing something else - like events or work on the problems that really would make the game more easy/fun to play.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:08pm

Some pay a lot for this game and this is actually a very good idea. Why shouldn't we throw great ideas for devs to implement? If the community wants it, then it should be implemented.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:22pm

I love how you quote "rules" and at the same time add that it's not written anywhere.
You know what happens when something is not written?
Or would you make deals and arrangments in real on a handshake?

I recommend going to google and reading about stuff that is not written down and signed properly.
You will find how lots of people made deals on nothing but a word and then lost lots of money.

"We have that from the beggining and will not change in any way."

Just because something has been from the start doesn't mean it won't (it shouldn't) be changed.

Oh and btw. Switch to one function
s-o
h-a-r-d
t-o
i-m-p-l-e-m-e-n-t

“How dreadful...to be caught up in a game and have no idea of the rules.”

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:22pm

Some pay a lot for this game and this is actually a very good idea. Why shouldn't we throw great ideas for devs to implement? If the community wants it, then it should be implemented.

Feedback and ideas section its here . Should be adressed in the proper section of the forum.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:28pm

@ Nefertiti

at first you give us "(next ill see comments like "this is a war game...bla bla bla...again"... please dont)." which in the common language means we shouls spare you from our motives for asking what we are asking but then (and this is precious), you give us your useless and unwanted points of view " Wouldnt u consider appropiate that the time they would put in this useless thing (cause yeah, its really useless - doesnt help anyone at all) would be better spend on doing something else - like events or work on the problems that really would make the game more easy/fun to play.", well dear, have a taste of your own treat and spare us from your knowing your wish list.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:29pm

Feedback and ideas section its here . Should be adressed in the proper section of the forum.

Sure it can be copypasted into proper section after this one is closed

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:37pm

@ Nefertiti

at first you give us "(next ill see comments like "this is a war game...bla bla bla...again"... please dont)." which in the common language means we shouls spare you from our motives for asking what we are asking but then (and this is precious), you give us your useless and unwanted points of view " Wouldnt u consider appropiate that the time they would put in this useless thing (cause yeah, its really useless - doesnt help anyone at all) would be better spend on doing something else - like events or work on the problems that really would make the game more easy/fun to play.", well dear, have a taste of your own treat and spare us from your knowing your wish list.

"I wish that the that the time they would put in this useless thing (cause yeah, its really useless - doesnt help anyone at all) would be better spend on doing something else - like events or work on the problems that really would make the game more easy/fun to play" - that is a personal wish (but i did not write that there)

"I wish we can say nasty stuff in main chat without filters" - that is a personal wish

"Wouldnt u consider appropiate that the time they would put in this useless thing (cause yeah, its really useless - doesnt help anyone at all) would be better spend on doing something else - like events or work on the problems that really would make the game more easy/fun to play." - not a personal wish.... unles u think im saying i wish that you wish....

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:42pm

""Wouldnt u consider appropiate that the time they would put in this useless thing (cause yeah, its really useless - doesnt help anyone at all) would be better spend on doing something else - like events or work on the problems that really would make the game more easy/fun to play." is a suggestion and one from another Universe from what the topix is about so, it's either completely useless or it just came to your mind because that's what you want to happen despite of what the topic we we talking about. If you really wanna go into semantics we can do it anytime.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:51pm

M'kay, Miss(ter), I'm going to have to ask you to stop responding to my posts because you are really ignorant, m'kay, and despite the fact that the stupid things you write are funny, you're embarrassing yourself and just provoking the Flying Manbearpig within me, therefore I have to react to this the way I currently am doing. M'kay

And now, when you got served some hot lasagna by Riddzilla over there, m'kay, you decided to redirect to Feedback section. Do you really think I won't go there too and make another lunatic post about this idea? M'kay??

But wait, there's more. "You want a possility so that each player turn this filter ON/OFF(maturity switch) but surely u undertand that involves lots of work for the dev or other team to change certain aspect of the game".
Let's analyze the quotation:
- "You want a possility so that each player turn this filter ON/OFF(maturity switch)" Yes, and he/she/it hits and he/she/it SCORES!

-"but surely u undertand that involves lots of work for the dev or other team" Hotdamn, how did I even dare suggesting something from "DEV OR OTHER TEAM" ?? It's not like they DEVELOP THE GAME AND WORK ON MAKING IT BETTER. M'KAY?? In every person's unwritten job description (yeah, I know unwritten "rules" too), it states the following: The one who possesses the power of Job will, at some point, m'kay, have to work overtime/do a lot of side work/multiple work/... And I know what's it like.

-"to change certain aspect of the game" This is what makes me think of monkeys throwing poop at each other. What kind of aspect is going to change for crying blood out of my eyes loud? NONE.

Now I'll go and redirect myself hard because by the time I crafted this disasterpiece other replies came and I wanna read them. :pain:

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:52pm

Dzaack I love you.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 5:08pm

It's funny how you guys get all bent over for something that is absolutely not important in regards to all of the other issues we have in this game.

Seriously, with all the stuff that is broken or does not make sense in this game, you guys go on and on, in two threads about the filter for swears? LMAO...

Admins, I'm ok if you don't spend time on small stuff that don't really affect the playability of the game and concentrate your efforts on things that are broken or not working properly from the broken stuff thread. There are still tons of stuff in that thread that are not fixed.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 6:50pm

It's funny how you guys get all bent over for something that is absolutely not important in regards to all of the other issues we have in this game.

Seriously, with all the stuff that is broken or does not make sense in this game, you guys go on and on, in two threads about the filter for swears? LMAO...

Admins, I'm ok if you don't spend time on small stuff that don't really affect the playability of the game and concentrate your efforts on things that are broken or not working properly from the broken stuff thread. There are still tons of stuff in that thread that are not fixed.

If I was to ask for what I really want in this game I will get the same negative replies I always got... the players and the administration never had the same view on what's important in this game, what I really reacted to Is to those "repeaters" who always stand by the authority's rules regardelss of how silly or how outdated they are. There are people who look into the future and there are people who would gladly enjoy living in the past. Now, I'm not saying that those "repeaters" should be silenced, they are free to expose their points of view but too often, we only get their point of view... there's already too many people ignorant when it comes to forums, there's already too many people not expressing their points of view (unless there's a major bug or some freebies) but silently accepting whatever administration has to offer... alternative ideas never done anyone any harm, and even when they were forcefully silenced for a while they end up coming back to the surface one way or the other... to quote a great movie again: "beneath this mask there's more than just flesh, there's an idead Mr. Creddy! and ideas are bulletproof."

P.S.: just to end my rant for good this time, I am more pissed at the fact that administration never had and never will take suggestions and feedback seriously b ut they just made that thread to be there (cause it looks good)_ but whenever something is posted there it just end up at the trash can of history in Faeo.

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 10:41pm

Im just glad they feel so strongly about not using profanity (or what they may think is profanity) in the chat but think it is okay to have mostly naked NPCs. I enjoy walking over to paradise corner after a long, hard day to see Marietta the Merry welcome me into her house looking all seductive with her NIPPLES exposed. (Is it coincidence that they location they put her in is called *Paradise Corner* ?)

Yes lets please keep the profanity out of the game because people get offended and there might be children playing but PLEASE dont make sweet 'ol Marietta put clothes on! Or Sheara for that matter!

-End of sarcastic post-
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, November 20th 2017, 8:37am

At first I let it pass, ok, you might think that "sem femel kherekterz den't hev enetheng en ther terse! Thes es nedeteh! Whey we den't hev teh perefeneteh feltah?!"

Just because you sexualize a body part which only consists fat lump which has the only purpose of feeding newborn babies does not mean it's a sexual part of a human body. I mean whenever I see women in burkas showing ther ankles or hands I get sexually aroused but I'm too busy drinking my Turkish Coffee and eating my Turkish Delight on my camel in the deserts of Turkey.

And as Armagedon stated it, really? That's all you care about? All this corruption, double standards, injustice in game and this, just this is the most important thing to talk about? "But kehul, it iz an good poetz, don't ya think it wud be gud? Just an filtah"

No. If you want to swear, go for it bruh, either in forums or in the game, you'll get punished for it anyway, no need to watch yourself swearing at someone who will not even see you insulting them. And please, if you want it, keep in mind that anyone can get it, instead of getting punished for "You (oops)ing nightmare honey" you will probably get punished for the whole insult you have made there, so yeah, I hope you're willing to prepare yourself for 24h or even like 72 hours of silence if this was implemented.

I can't believe i posted something serious in this thread made with the talking style of that half bald, glassed school counselor guy from South Park.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, November 20th 2017, 9:49am

Dear players,

Your feedback has been addressed, this will be looked into. Remember that all ideas should be posted in the Feedback and Ideas section of the forums.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, November 20th 2017, 3:19pm

While we're here, which idea given by the players was actually implemented into the game?

It just seems like that thread is just a place for people to vent. For the 7 years I've played this game and the 2 months I've actually give attention to the game, I've not seen any idea implemented unless it was something grossly against every single player.

I doubt anyone from the development team actually takes a look at that thread ever. For that reason, why does that thread even exist? Doesn't our server just blindly follow the RU one?

And don't anyone dare to only answer part of this question. If you know the answer to all the doubts i've put up, and you have an acceptable answer which explains this, only then post, otherwise, there are a variety of forums where you can vent yourself. Like the Feeback and Ideas forum.

Monday, November 20th 2017, 4:19pm

exactly my point ^^