You are not logged in.

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 5:05pm

Profanity button

Hello fellas.

I've been redirected here, by a concerned player, because I didn't post "my" idea slash proposition in the right forum section.
Let me apologize for that: I'm sorry.

I suggested adding a profanity on/off button to provide many players the ability to talk maturely and uncensored (maybe just for prv/clan/ally chat). Many of them agreed that this is a good idea. I'm asking kindly of people in charge to consider it, because I don't believe it'd do any harm and that it will, in fact, bring more fun to the game. All of that without breaking any of the rules, bypassing or even changing them.

It might be a lot of work, I know, but I also do a lot to support my wife and kids.
And I'm sure the players will appreciate it.

This was all stated in my previous 2 posts regarding this subject, as you might have noticed if you read them by any chance.
Thank you for listening.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, November 20th 2017, 9:45am

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I have seen your arguments and discussion, so I will now forward your concerns to the appropriate team so that this can be addressed internally. Regrettably, I cannot guarantee that your feedback will result in an immediate change but I can assure you that it will be taken into careful consideration. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

• "Terra Incognita" started this thread

Monday, November 20th 2017, 12:09pm

Thank you for your response and for what you said. It's more than enough from you.