You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 2:21pm

Tallars lvl 19

Lets give some fun toghether! :beer:

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 2:28pm

Yes but fast fights, tallaar isn't the place for 6k hp dodgers to fight each other in block for 2 hours.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 2:44pm

My definition of fun is inversely proportional to your rows number in buffs, lol.

Fast fights ;)

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:40pm

My God..!!

Longer fights awaits from lvl16 again :wall:

Lvl11 to lvl 15 is really good. one Tallar finishes in max 1 hour :dance:

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:54pm

lol the person who knows the least about taalars makes thread. Lets get some fast fights and valor people.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 7:19pm

Store effects

Quoted

Twilight Glow 55min
Absolute Blessings of Endurance 56min
Elixir of Internal Stability 57min
Force of Nature 57min
Dawn Luck 56min
Sizzling Fury of Vertsida 57min
Wonders Valor Elixir 26min
Black Dragon II 55min
Mighty Magic Aureole 55min
Gift of Revealing Evil thoughts 54min
Supreme Blessings of the Heavens 55min
Absolute Will of the Chosen 55min
Battle Spirit 55min
Striagorn's Gift XVI 55min
Abysmal Waters Power 57min
Premium Elixir of Rock Skin 1h 55min
Power of the Earth's Bowels 57min
Goodwill of Dragon 1h 57min
Inspiration 11h 46min
Ice Ointment 1h 56min

19:16 Necessary conditions for battle to begin were not met.

Congrats :lol:

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 7:21pm

omg, why u lvl up to lvl 19? Are you afraid a bless? what a problem? u can use too =)
only God can judge me.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:05pm

ahl, everyone can buff like that and we get a fun 2/20 fights done in 2hrs taalars. Who wants to do that? Buffs=time because people who buffs like this tend to sit in block as well.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:06pm

everyone uses damage buffs only, goes out of block and hits fast valor would roll in for all, but some people too insecure to figth without 50 buffs and block. Lets be smart and get valor. I know its been a while but remember how taalars works. fast=valor

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:11pm

I just want fun =) the game is very boring, players hunt 6 days to go to the meridian on Saturday .. (for example I do not have much time to play on Saturday) if i want hunt better i play some Call of Duty for example :)
only God can judge me.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:14pm

I do not know what happened, my first and last halls in 19 lvl we finished in 40-45 minutes .. not much longer than the meridian but much more fun =)
only God can judge me.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:19pm

I do not know what happened, my first and last halls in 19 lvl we finished in 40-45 minutes .. not much longer than the meridian but much more fun =)

It's not fun when someone with so many rows, with even paypal buff that no one else can get (Pay to win), play with atchi and block.

You stay dead and you have to wait for the fight to finish.

That's why in RU they have magic storm in tallar: immunity from stun and you cannot block at all.

We all have money to afford 90% of Store buffs... We even have money for 9-10 meridians every Saturday... But we spend for what, making fights longer? Getting stuck in fight? Have fun with that.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:23pm

Merdians killed this game to the end))) my opinion..
in past times there were more fights on the plateau, and many halls, now people play this game only on Saturdays. (lvl 16+)

even when was only 1 server (com)
only God can judge me.

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 8:33pm

u dont eed meridians. 90% of my valor has come from gb events at plat

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 9:31pm

Magical Storm in the Halls of Tallaar

hope we get this on our server too, so high levels can have fun too. :beer:

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, November 27th 2017, 9:31am

I'm not talking only about valor, I say in general, the players are only waiting for "freebie" such as non-break or x2 in the meridians and plateau, before was no X2 valor on Saturdays in the meridians, players went every day to the inst, now only on Saturdays.. or wait for non-break on plato, really so bored..

P,S i hope some day admins delete x2 in merdiands, just my opinion, this inst destroy others inst :/
only God can judge me.