You are not logged in.

• "lol666" started this thread

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 11:45am

Stop it ! Get some help !

After few times of ship battle expierence, just few things to make clear to who stalls :
1. Attention! You can intervene in the battle only during the first hour after its start! After that, the battle will be closed for entering of any new players.
2. Stalling in clear advantage or disadvantage is both useless after the first hour!

One example is http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0
Few other one are the ship battles where i participated, where level 8,9 were stalling after the hour in clear disadvantage.

Stop it ! Get some help ! :angel:

If you are stalling just to make other people bless went off at least remember that you are also stalling the ones who are with you fighting the enemies. :angel: So dont stall when you are in clear advantage is the best.

But hey, this is just my opinion here. Somehow i think people will keep stalling :lol: Just my first impression, i may be wrong :angel:

Btw feels good to be stalled by higher lvls :lol: maybe one day i ll check the people participating, get in and stall you like the lvl 5 stalled for 2h and 20min :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 1:03pm

You should go to Lollypop land and see how you like it there.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 1:56pm

You should go to Lollypop land and see how you like it there.

Ah i wish i can return young enough to go there :lol:
Don't think i can go there now xD the entrance guard may think im a bad person :beaten:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 3:34pm

15:27 The reflection of your soul was caught in Solumir's Mirror, which then, unfortunately, shattered. The connection between your body and soul has been severed and until it is reunited you will not be able to resurrect.
15:27 Paedric [10] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of lol666 [7] .
No one like the treat back :lol: I am just taking back the time that you make me lose :snowball:
Hey, no hard feelings :angel:

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 3:47pm

Your opinion of "clear (dis)advantage" must vary from mine then :lol: that fight was totally winnable

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:11pm

This kind of balances the humans attacking and then stalling 24/7 in Plateau, so yeah, deal with it.

P.S: Also, please humans, if you're too much of a sissy to attack but not fight, don't attack at all, you're just wasting everyone's time.

Peace.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 13th 2017, 9:26pm)

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 8:26pm

This kind of balances the humans attacking and then stalling 24/7 in Plateau, so yeah, deal with it.

P.S: Also, please humans, if you're too much of a sissy to attack but not fight, don't attack at all, you're just wasting everyone's time.

P.S2: All you White Knights and Prince Charmings who constantly sit on their chairs with their overweight bodies filled with acnes, stuffing cakes & chips to their face, looking for new fedoras online while waiting for someone to attack a female character so you can instantly join their fights to save them and then spam them with stuff like "Those filthy magmars shall never hurt you, M'lady!" just so you know, those women won't view you as potential sex candidates, no need to be this much of a tryhard.

Peace.

that second post scriptum was savage :lol: If you know them directly, name them.. we want to laugh also ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 8:43pm

Your opinion of "clear (dis)advantage" must vary from mine then :lol: that fight was totally winnable

I'd prefer to ask you : were you there fighting all the 2 hour + that you were in fight? :lol:

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 9:16pm

i mightve gone afk for a bit at some point :lol: who knows

Monday, December 11th 2017, 6:37pm

i mightve gone afk for a bit at some point :lol: who knows

:lol: cheerz have fun next time, back to fishing :beer: :mine: