You are not logged in.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 2:45pm

Stun

Hi

am i the only one who thinks stuns are broken ?
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 16th 2017, 8:03pm)

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:59pm

are they? I only got stunned 18 times by the same guy in 1 arena fight :cool:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:22pm

Depends of the time. I used to be constantly stunned by litterally everyone, even when greatly outbuffing. But lately, I've been on a DE run, getting lots of stuns etc...
Usually outbuffing someone will give you an edge in stun department, but well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 16th 2017, 8:03pm)

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:01pm

In 1 fight got stunned 4 times from same player, 2 of those are in a row, fortunately he wasnt blessed and i was so didnt took too much dmg.
Stun for me are only occasional surprise.
If you never expect to stun, as i do you will be happier when you can stun. :lol:

P.S.Don't blame me, i already tried the stun combo bless, and guess what? i got stunned 14 times by same guy with same blesses and i stunned him twice :lol: after that time i categorized stun bless as useless for me :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:05pm

Ofc, got few lucky stuns too :P but as i said, i never expect to stun :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: