You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Fallen-" started this thread

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 2:45pm

Stun

Hi

am i the only one who thinks stuns are broken ?
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 16th 2017, 8:03pm)

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 6:59pm

are they? I only got stunned 18 times by the same guy in 1 arena fight :cool:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:22pm

Depends of the time. I used to be constantly stunned by litterally everyone, even when greatly outbuffing. But lately, I've been on a DE run, getting lots of stuns etc...
Usually outbuffing someone will give you an edge in stun department, but well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 16th 2017, 8:03pm)

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:01pm

In 1 fight got stunned 4 times from same player, 2 of those are in a row, fortunately he wasnt blessed and i was so didnt took too much dmg.
Stun for me are only occasional surprise.
If you never expect to stun, as i do you will be happier when you can stun. :lol:

P.S.Don't blame me, i already tried the stun combo bless, and guess what? i got stunned 14 times by same guy with same blesses and i stunned him twice :lol: after that time i categorized stun bless as useless for me :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 8:05pm

Ofc, got few lucky stuns too :P but as i said, i never expect to stun :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: