You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 2:49pm

effects from Great Dragons and God of the Cursed and the Dead reputations

http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…t=1&server_id=0

Duration: 1h 9min 45secs

http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…ct_id=482081728

http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…ct_id=478858421

There was not even one effect from these badges.
So what for are reputations, just to have badges and for players to spend time collecting resources in game????
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 10:44pm

The chance to recieve a blessing from any of the gods is a chance per hit not per second/minute/whatever.
Judging by the fact that you only did 4.x k damage i highly doubt you hit more than 100 times, making it more than likely that you won't recieve anything.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, December 18th 2017, 10:12am

As woseshaman explained, The medallions you use, the ones you get upon giving sacrifices, they don't have any effect on whether you'll receive the blessing or not, your hits during the fight do.

The only reason they let you sacrifice is to:
1- Increase your reputation so you can get better badges to get better blessings during fights and get more Reputation Rating.
2-So you can use the medallion and during that 2 hours' time you can receive the blessing that's 1 step upper than your badge.

For example: This is grey badge blessing and this is the blessing you get when you have grey badge + use medal.

However, some random mentor will come and start talking trash like: lmeoh kharkoal, yur stuped, plis log off te internet en lern its nöt teh medulleon, sömtimez ü dön't get effekt fröm mödüllon.

But yeah, that's pretty much like how i said.

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, December 18th 2017, 9:13pm

Hmmm problem is is this:
when I was killing lower level monsters, I used to have have more often effects from these reputations and even I made more times less damage than I did in this fight. Even when I had grey badges I had almost in every 3rd or 4th fight (when fights last a little but longer than usual) effects.
I just don't know if anything was changed or effects don't work on monsters that are my or 1 below level.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 10:08am

To be honest with you, it's totally random luck. I had frickin' zero dragon or aladeya or god of the cursed effects in a rage a few days ago, and sometimes i get like 4 dragons, 3 aladeyas and 2 god of the cursed effects in a single rage, sometimes dragon and aladeya together.

So we can't really say that it has some sort of algorithm. (or maybe it does...who knows...)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 9:19am

To be honest with you, it's totally random luck. I had frickin' zero dragon or aladeya or god of the cursed effects in a rage a few days ago, and sometimes i get like 4 dragons, 3 aladeyas and 2 god of the cursed effects in a single rage, sometimes dragon and aladeya together.

So we can't really say that it has some sort of algorithm. (or maybe it does...who knows...)
That is what I was trying to tell-I feel that effects are on in totally non important fights, and in fights where they should be, they are not. Also, in recent time it looks like if player has more reputation, effect is more rare, than when player has less reputation....