You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 9:36pm

ATTN Lisad : Selective discrimination by Human Head Mentor? There is no place for this in game

Hermoine/Heavenleigh/Oksa and countless others have campaigned in main chat for the entire month (including Sag76's own clanmate), some STILL have floods going yet I AM the one being asked to stop?

Rules should have applied a month ago, not when it's conveinent for a Mentor to apply it to a player "when they feel so"

Eagerly awaiting your reply (and hope its not deleted/buried) by more selective players in power.
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 28th 2017, 1:19am)

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 9:40pm

this was MAIN chat, not personal chat too.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 10:01pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you see Sith this is why I don't like you and people like you... you are easily offended, you suffer from paranoia, but you also counter back easily and insult or become an ass when you feel "strong" or "in charge"... for a long while I just thought It's "the first impression" effect and I chose to avoid you because of that but day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year you just show how tiny your world view really is and of course, that you are the center of everything. was a nice post, thx for the laugh ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 10:21pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you see Sith this is why I don't like you and people like you... you are easily offended, you suffer from paranoia, but you also counter back easily and insult or become an ass when you feel "strong" or "in charge"... for a long while I just thought It's "the first impression" effect and I chose to avoid you because of that but day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year you just show how tiny your world view really is and of course, that you are the center of everything. was a nice post, thx for the laugh ^^
If you really have an issue with my, come at me in game. Please... Everyone knows you're basically a magmar as is, just waiting to jump to magside once you get the call from the queen bee there which you hold in the highest regard. I'll admit I'm a prick when it comes to protecting my people and being a jerk to the jerks who ARE jerks to other humans in game and i'm ok with that. Cause as much as you try to paint a certain picture of me, only the ones who really know me, know what i'll do for them at the drop of a hat and in return, they'll do the same for me. So, for once, either grow a set and come at me like a man OR take your strawberry purse and go pressure the right people to finally give you that cert to go join the magmar nation. THEN you'd finally be doing something for your clan AND the human nation as a whole cause up to this point, i've seen you do nothing and are nothing for the human race as a whole.

Sincerely,
Sith

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 10:24pm

Well back to forums after quite a long time

But here to tell everyone the rules are to be followed by all MAGMARS & HUMANS alike for each and every clan of this game.It was a mistake on our end that we did not stopped it earlier. But now i will like all the fellow players to please abide by the rules. If anyone is seen breaking it will be punished.

About the rules, the chat rules can be seen in link below
http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=102&page=6

And those who do not want to go through the link the rule is below:

Spam – advertising messages aimed at those who have not consented to receive them.
In particular, trade messages that are not at trade chat (including private) – An offer to purchase, sale, exchange of goods, services, as well as begging, donation and other messages, of which extend to either the same or another player can receive any benefit in material terms or in any other form (healing, professional services and products, and so on) with the exception of items that are only available to exchange (which can not be sold) in main chat, spam in private for them is also not allowed.

Punishment for it :

Curse of Silence for 1 hour – «insults, swearing»
1. Curse of Silence for insulting and / or abuse, rude jargon, is the punishment given for violation of the Chat Rules.
2. The base for giving Curse of Silence:
- Insulting other players, as well as their loved ones, without the use of obscene words, the use of swear words, rude jargon in the report of any content, the use of abusive words derived from the names (example: «Duck you!», «Astrohole», «I wanted to insult you good.»);
- Animal related metaphors that refer to the names of animals with negative meaning in terms of public opinion, or their qualities;
- Covered with filter Profanity that is addressed to a player;
- Agitation, calls to vote for participants in official competitions through messages in Main chats;
- The addressing of drawings with insulting symbols and phrases with drawings containing insulting properties;
- Continue of discussion for online games, without links, after a warning has been already given;
- Unjustified public accusation.
3. The form of punishment – blocking the ability to communicate in the chat for 1 hour.
*NOTE: The chat is not prohibited from the use of «Legend-lines», internet memes, if they are not used in an offensive, rude (expletive) character.

All the people doing so have been warned in both sides so it is not a question about just one clan .

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 12:29am

once again your informations or assumptions are far away from any kind of target :) I never even contemplated moving to magmars, I like it here (so don't get high hopes mags) ^^ you keep asking me to come at you, would that solve anything? seriously? you've been exed before, so have I... the difference between me and you is exactly that, unlike you, I don't exe people just because I don't like them... As I've pointed out already, I enjoy a lot more to see what your delightfull mind comes up with. with every chance you get you spread miore roumors in human lands about me or my clan but unlike you, i don't work through other people, I'm quite proud of both me and my clan.

P.S.: don't forget, 10th of january .. and I'm very serious.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 12:39am

That moment your clan and you getting hated even by own race and votes inside clan get out of stock, so you have to find out votes from outside by spam. Whats next step?Few silver coins if you vote for sith?imao...

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 3:45am

For the right amount of cookies and doughnuts Ill vote anyone to be snow maiden and santa
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 3:59am

Sith you used to me a mentor and I am sure you Broke Rules... I Personally think all the ones that Begged in Chat souldn't be even in the running for any of the Santa Or Snow Maidens...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 4:12am

I dont even know why there's a contest for Santa. Shylark has been Santa for years...he should at least be recognized as a honorofic Santa

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 4:20am

I dont even know why there's a contest for Santa. Shylark has been Santa for years...he should at least be recognized as a honorofic Santa

LoL Too Funny really I have been called Santa in real life since 2008.... I don't need any silly title....
:lol: :smile: :xmasparty:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:56am

09:28 swap: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34603 vote for heaven
09:31 Your complaint has been submitted.
09:38 [mentor] » blueworm: your complaint has been addressed
09:38 swap: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34603 vote for heaven
09:42 [mentor] » blueworm: i know we are waiting to hear from admin on those type of floods
09:47 [mentor] » blueworm: all i can do is warn them and ask them to only run their floods every 10 minutes in main chat and trade
09:48 swap: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34603 vote for heaven

abridged to protect mentor
but looks like head mentor forgot to tell his mentors of the new ruling

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 10:49am

Promoting your candidature is not against the Santa and Snow Maiden event, however it should not go against the general game rules.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager