You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 8:42pm

Dear Adims can u explain why eldive mages are only dropping 20-24 coins and..

have unlimited mana in the last 3 days.... never had had to use 6 mana pots to kill 2 mobs when buffed up normal is 1-2 pots had 6 fights in an hour that took 6 pots from them casting every hit they got and always regenarating their mana also earned 6gs less in the hour then normal last 3 days. can u explain why you played with their stats and they are now droppin on ave 30% less silver per fight and now are able to regen their mana so much been hunting them for over a yr and have never seen it please fix your mistake

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 5:41pm

go lvl superior :money: :yes: :beer:

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 7:28pm

i agree with you

Friday, January 5th 2018, 8:04pm

did an hour on Pearly Scolopendra money drops 39-45s they were 49-56 on average also had 14 mana drain casts in a row for most of the fights Otherworld beings dropping 35-45 they were 50-60s each more extra mobs on both of them then normal. SO please admins tell me why u changed all the mobs money drops mana drain casts stats and all the extra mob joins that normally don't happen

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:18pm

As long as you have been playing this Game you need to ask this Question???? They sell more diamonds when Fairs of any sort are on in Game....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: