You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 8:42pm

Dear Adims can u explain why eldive mages are only dropping 20-24 coins and..

have unlimited mana in the last 3 days.... never had had to use 6 mana pots to kill 2 mobs when buffed up normal is 1-2 pots had 6 fights in an hour that took 6 pots from them casting every hit they got and always regenarating their mana also earned 6gs less in the hour then normal last 3 days. can u explain why you played with their stats and they are now droppin on ave 30% less silver per fight and now are able to regen their mana so much been hunting them for over a yr and have never seen it please fix your mistake

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 5:41pm

go lvl superior :money: :yes: :beer:

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 7:28pm

i agree with you

Friday, January 5th 2018, 8:04pm

did an hour on Pearly Scolopendra money drops 39-45s they were 49-56 on average also had 14 mana drain casts in a row for most of the fights Otherworld beings dropping 35-45 they were 50-60s each more extra mobs on both of them then normal. SO please admins tell me why u changed all the mobs money drops mana drain casts stats and all the extra mob joins that normally don't happen

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:18pm

As long as you have been playing this Game you need to ask this Question???? They sell more diamonds when Fairs of any sort are on in Game....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: