You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 5th 2018, 11:40pm

leaving temple

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…519085&finish=0

Surely this must be against the rules? To put into system to just leave with entire team whenever they feel inferior?

Alpha keeping up their zero dignity image :kiss:

Friday, January 5th 2018, 11:44pm

and more but i m very tired :D and this is so boring ^^

Friday, January 5th 2018, 11:49pm

Leaving in general is ok I think, people have their reasons.

But these left as soon as temple started just to ruin it for us, similar to how they drop everything to just stall us in GB events to ruin that too. They must be really bored, only thinking of ways to ruin events instead of enjoying them :)

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:42pm

ya 90% of temple begin with 2-5 mags instantly leaving. wish there was a penalty.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:13pm

you guys are a bunch of hypocrits....you really are.

You have some balls to complain about this when there are at least two humans in this post who have done the same the past few days in temple.

Seems common at level 18-19 to see people leaving temple, on BOTH sides so don't be a hypocrit. You guys are all doing it. :woody:

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:32pm

i have left 1 temple this whole event because a mag was literally telling his team to stall me and waste my time.... Meanwhile mags leave every single temple.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 7:02pm

you guys are a bunch of hypocrits....you really are.

You have some balls to complain about this when there are at least two humans in this post who have done the same the past few days in temple.

Seems common at level 18-19 to see people leaving temple, on BOTH sides so don't be a hypocrit. You guys are all doing it. :woody:
I'm raising the question so we get a discussion and maybe something like the "stamp of temple shame" gets implemented, like there is for missing confirmation message. For enjoyment of future events instead of people just putting into system to leave with entire team at no cost only to ruin the instance for opponents.

Calling me a hypocrite doesn't really make sense unless it was me personally who left... and since I dislike the act itself no matter who does it.

It's understandable people need to leave sometimes but I'm asking for restrictions about doing it multiple times so they can't make it into a "tactic".

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 6:29pm

Isn't there a valor deduction for leaving? Or did they change this?

If that is still in place, you're still on top, they lose valor, and you still get valor for the win, just close fast and reque....no? hopefully the next batch will fight

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 10:44pm

When they quit it's a draw, not a win

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:32am

left 3 i think in total, reason: cause they use montrsous dismem debuff that you can't remove and stall or only fight 2/3 vs 1, why waste buffs if the opponent stall and it takes 10-15 mins for a fight or waste spirit or war mages so it last longer again ^^

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:34am

btw valour was good :D
weekly № Nick Valor
1 ikke1990 [19] 29 098 046