You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 9:15pm

10 ideas for admin

To everyone who will comment my ideas: let's be reasonable, please avoid senseless comments like "This is stupid", if you disagree on something, state a valid reason why you disagree.

1. Remove all chess sets.

2. Make blue armor 115/115, non-transferable once equipped, and rarely dropped from monsters.

3. Remove purple armor (let arsenal armor be the best armor).

4. Make arsenal armor with anti-trauma bonus.

5. Restrict battlefields for those players capped on valor.

6. On battlefields, make it possible to exit a fight when you're dead, just like in regular locations.

All these steps, I believe, will make people go to battlefields.

7. If you don't remove purple armor, then make the quest doable for lv 6-9, because now it's for lv 3-5, even thought you change helmet on lv 10, paundrons and bracers on lv 9, boots and shirt on lv 8, and weapon on lv 7. Maybe lv 6 players want purple weapons, lv 7 want boots and shirt etc.

8. In Derelict house, remove lever you have to pull in Revrat's room in order to go to Zermerkh and Lingraonts, it's a waste of time for those who don't get nothing from Revrat or for those who just want to go straight to Zermerkh or Ligraonts. There's no such thing in the Palaces of king Magish.

9. When you shop for gold, you can always see "Balance in your wallet" in the top right corner of all shops, make same thing for Merchant marks and Tokens of fortune.

10. Members of Brotherhood of Virtue get some free emanations in BoV lab, while Bringers of Evil have no such thing and have to spend more gold to raise reputation. Please make some freebees for BoE too.

Happy New Year late everytone! :snowball: :xmastree: :xmasparty:

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 4:09am

Purple armor level 6-10 quest is very do-able, ask me, berserkas, iron first, heroic death, Riddle, Sniper, VG etc...

Restrict bf for caped: Not really, now we have glory, therefore, yeah, we get something out of it + scalps.

Chess sets: Yeah, f*ck that. Bring back the old drop thing, random low durability non-transf blue gear piece from DH and Magish bosses and full durability drops. Chess is just annoying to put together.

The lever in DH...oh my god, worst thing in the world. A faeo-wide spread of HIV wouldnt be worse

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:53am

Purple armor level 6-10 quest is very do-able, ask me, berserkas, iron first, heroic death, Riddle, Sniper, VG etc...

You missed the point. I meant quest in Faytir. Purple armor quest in Eagle Nest is for lv 6-10, but lv 6 for example can still use some lv 3-5 armor. For example me, I can use lv 3 boots and shirt, lv 4 pauldrons and gauntlets, and lv 3 weapons. But admins just made the quest for lv 3-5. Yes, I can buy shirt in the Trophey hunters shop, and buy boots from other players etc. but why am I not allowed to do the quest for it if I can use these items? Doesn't make sense. And if lv 3-5 can do it then I want it too.

By the way, I'm still trying to do that quest with chease, spent a few gold on it and still nothing. I'd appreciate if you tell me the secret about it (in-game mail message please).

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:37am

1. No
2. Non-transf new blue armor? lol no
3. No, lol
4. Bro, a secret, bezels
5. What? No.
6. I think you don't understand BFs at all if you want that option.
It would ruin most of them, people would die on purpose making enemy stack in fight so they can go drop sphere or finish other fight or whatever. Just no and think about the impact of the change before proposing it.
7. I didn't have purple pauldrons/bracers from lower level quest (due to letting the tokens expire) and yet I kept kicking asses. It's your own fault to didn't get armor before, just like it was mine. Now go work on your fighting skills.
8. In Palace of Magish you can do only one boss tho. No.
9. Wow, that's actually one not bad idea in that pile, but also not needed that much and would take too much work.
10. Meh... even if you don't count free emanations - BoE is still more expensive, was always that way, go count...

Why so many no'es? Because you propose a change without thinking it through.

Chess sets are not only needed to wear, but for fragments and elements that better player use.
Removing them would make fragments and elements much more expensive and harder to get.
Non-transf droppable items instead? Making it impossible to buy them and worthless for those who don't need? Even if they would become transferable or people would acknowledge that fragments are possible to sell after crushing non-transf armor it still makes a negative impact on the economy and market for those who work to actually have best posible sets.

Remove purple armor? Or maybe you should just stop that and learn to develop? People work hard to get best possible armor, pay much more than for blue and you just want to take it away, why? Coz you can't cope in fight with someone who actually had the patience/money to get purple gear? C'mn.

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 4:12pm

don't put lvl 17 with red bow with lvl 16 at temple ? :P

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 4:19pm

top 10 pranks get out of control

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 6:27pm

Personal opinions j4f :P

1. Remove all chess sets.
making valor blue sets the only ones?

2. Make blue armor 115/115, non-transferable once equipped, and rarely dropped from monsters.
so 1. is talking about removing the istance idea?

3. Remove purple armor (let arsenal armor be the best armor).
and the red ones?

4. Make arsenal armor with anti-trauma bonus.
those have trauma bonus :stronger: if you want antitrauma go for normal non valor blue equip

5. Restrict battlefields for those players capped on valor.
basically means people have to stall the valor too? not only exp, otherwise cannot go pvp bcs is valor capped?

6. On battlefields, make it possible to exit a fight when you're dead, just like in regular locations.
This idea is pretty good, especially in tallaar when sometimes you have to sleep for half hour before the 5v5 fights ends.

All these steps, I believe, will make people go to battlefields.
Maybe not, just because people will stall not only exp but also valor, otherwise could not do hero feets.

7. If you don't remove purple armor, then make the quest doable for lv 6-9, because now it's for lv 3-5, even thought you change helmet on lv 10, paundrons and bracers on lv 9, boots and shirt on lv 8, and weapon on lv 7. Maybe lv 6 players want purple weapons, lv 7 want boots and shirt etc.
It is already available, check here

8. In Derelict house, remove lever you have to pull in Revrat's room in order to go to Zermerkh and Lingraonts, it's a waste of time for those who don't get nothing from Revrat or for those who just want to go straight to Zermerkh or Ligraonts. There's no such thing in the Palaces of king Magish.
Really like the idea, the lever is kinda waste of time, most of times i go to DH i just stop at galmacha bcs i dont want waste half hour just for 1 lever and again 10 min for the boss that most probably will drop me 1 chess piece :beaten: lucky me

9. When you shop for gold, you can always see "Balance in your wallet" in the top right corner of all shops, make same thing for Merchant marks and Tokens of fortune.
Little improvement, could be good.

10. Members of Brotherhood of Virtue get some free emanations in BoV lab, while Bringers of Evil have no such thing and have to spend more gold to raise reputation. Please make some freebees for BoE too.
welp, you can have once per week free black dragon if you get purple medal when we have to buy those with money, you also have a free arboris fungus so kinda balanced.

The last few ideas are pretty good, some kinda silly..
Bcs of existance of red equipment sometimes purple equipments are not the best, but all depends.
These are only my opinions :beer:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:40pm

It seems that you guys didn't play this game about 10 years ago.

10 years ago:
1. There were no chess sets, blue armor was 115/115 transferable and rarely dropped from monsters
2. There were instances - Derelict House and Palaces of king magish, and bosses dropped blue armor with less strength (like str. of green armor you get when you open silent chamber)
3. Arsenal armor - was the best armor, everybody wanted to have it, and we had all three battlefields every day - CC Temple and Arena

Then game masters made chess, which is easy to get, costs you less gold, and you don't have to do tabblefields if you don't like to. Some people still do battlefields, but why would a locksmith or a healer go to battlefields, get valor and buy arsenal armor, if arsenal armor has trauma bonus, which is useless for locksmiths and healers? They'd rather just buy chess sets right away. Especially these reasonable people who don't like to waste their time for something they don't need. If I was a locksmith or a healer I wouldn't care much about battlefields, I do now because I need trauma bonus from arsenal armor since I'm exe.

Also, chess sets are too cheap, they cost just a few gold more than crappy green armor, and even that cheap it's hard to sell because EVERYONE is selling chess sets. So what's the use, what;s the point of chess sets? You don't realize how chess sets ruined this game. I play on this server since it was created, and I see it's getting worse and worse!

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:54pm

lol66 you misunderstood the idea of purple armor quest I was talking about

Look at my character. It's lv 6 with all blue armor (except helmet). On what level can I change my boots? On lv 8. What if I want purple lv 3 boots now from the quest? I can't get it.

There are many silly thing like this.

To buy lv 3 purple bow you need 900 RR (Reputation rating), but max RR available for lv 3 players is 150, so why is bow lv 3? Just like that armor quest, and purple lv 4 pauldrons for 900 RR while max RR for lv 4 is 310, why are these pauldrons lv 4?

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 11:21pm

Bro, find some higher level chess sets for me, I have been trying quite a long time to get malachite set for example (in reasoable price ofc plz) <3

You look through the prism of the past.
And like admins on RU answer such questions/requests: "Long time ago the grass was greener."

With chess sets people who don't want to go to BFs don't have to go to BFs, they can play the game however they want to.

Btw. What you don't notice you need ranks for purple armor too :cool: So not only you have to do additional quests and pay more money you need to do BFs to get the rank you need. That's a fair deal.

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 11:56pm

With chess sets people who don't want to go to BFs don't have to go to BFs, they can play the game however they want to.

Then (I'm telling everyone) stop crying that we have no BF

It's either one - we have no chess sets and people go to BF to get other armor, or we have chess sets and most people don't go to BF/ Because choice is obvious - when one armor is hard to get and other is easy to get - majority choses one that's easy to get.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 12:09am

And minority buys purple sets and crush people with chess sets :sarcastic: :yes:

Monday, January 8th 2018, 9:04am

Then (I'm telling everyone) stop crying that we have no BF

ikke1990 [19] made 29098046 valor last week. to which no BF are you refering to? :whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:45pm

Few month ago people were shouting bcs no bf around, but lately seems people just got enough active to make few bfs.
Probably is bcs we are during vacation time so people have more time, but for now seema all good the bf activity. :beer:
Ofc equipment is one of thing that can decide the battle outcome but luck, bless and a bunch of other stuff could do that too
Instead of losing against a player who have full purple runed VI and buffed over 9000 i hate more about stunned until death even the player difference is not that obvious. :beaten:

A example is this player http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=XAH+TEPBEJI
yeah, he dont have fancy equipments, does not have fancy medals, dont have purple equipment runed VI, but if buffed he can still kill people as u can see here : http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…513915&finish=1

Anyway, as i said, i think is much more frustrating losing against a stun kill rather than who have more power than you, at least in my case it is :)
But these are only my opinions, just sharing them with other people. :drink:

And last thing about bf, of lvl 6- bf i think the most problematic is the exp that people can get, bcs everyone is stalling exp to get medals or get personal goals, that's why no one go to bf, but if you see now that people get 0 exp lvl 6 tallaar happens quite frequently lately.
But im almost sure that after this period of no exp gain, many of those who go into the bfs will go back to sleep again :lol:
Welp, this is also my opinion, i hope bf will stay active like this always making the game fun and active, i like fishing and gathering resourses but after a while it become boring even for me :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, January 8th 2018, 6:03pm

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:38pm

Removing the chess pieces I agree only if you replace it with a certain tokens that you can collect to exchange in a shop.

Tokens receive should me equal to the rep you would get.

And the higher the level in armor, the more tokens needed. so someone who has all armor pieces can save up for his next level armor.

And give an equal drop to all groups members.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 2:21am

welp, you can have once per week free black dragon if you get purple medal when we have to buy those with money, you also have a free arboris fungus so kinda balanced.

Actually, BoV members get free emanation increasing rep, and when rep is max. BoE get free Black Dragon only when rep is max.
No balance.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 12:05pm

Actually, BoV members get free emanation increasing rep, and when rep is max. BoE get free Black Dragon only when rep is max.
No balance.

Then you have also need to complain the difference of stats between a black dragon and bov bless, check all side of the rep pls.
bov : http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=50
boe : http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=60
Bov is much more acessable than Boe that's for sure, but the bless differences are insane, specially when you get to mage level.
If you want to stall lvl 6, then i cannot say anothing else.
The more you level up the more big is the bless effect difference between bov and boe.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:01am

No balance.

Then you have also need to complain the difference of stats between a black dragon and bov bless, check all side of the rep pls.
bov : http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=50
boe : http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=60
Bov is much more acessable than Boe that's for sure, but the bless differences are insane, specially when you get to mage level.
If you want to stall lvl 6, then i cannot say anothing else.
The more you level up the more big is the bless effect difference between bov and boe.

BoV has powerful blessing like Black Dragon for lv 13+ or 15+, I forgot exactly, separate for each class - BC, dodger and HW, and it's cheaper than Black Dragon, that's why many mages use use one instead of BD even though they have both reps.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:14am

Then change to BoV :)