You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 2:26pm

Trade journeys

When that started we had a lot of recuring quests in russian ...
after trade some ressource quests desapeared ......

What doest that mean?

when are we able to change ressource again?

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:22pm

It's available exchange all resources in few easy clicks,similar to juggernaut shop with quicksilver exchange.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:34pm

It's available exchange all resources in few easy clicks,similar to juggernaut shop with quicksilver exchange.

Yes i saw, but it's 2 times per day, so when next time?

When the shop reset?

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:55pm

I heard many things ....

12h after exchange, but ...
12h after each ressource exchange? do we have to take note since is no more recuring?

12h after the last exchange? that mean need exchange all at same time, otherwise if in 10h I exchange something else, is gone for 12h more to wait for exchange again the first ressource.

The new system with shop is super, but please, give us some infos. We can't only guess how you planed to do.

When does the shop reset ?

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 6:26pm

It should be based on the time you traded those resources. So you might want to take note on the time you actually trade them with the Npc.

I bought them the moment the trade journey exchange went up, which is 1400 game time. So I guess next time it's available for me to buy it would be at 0200 game time.

This MAY be speculation, it can only be proven later when someone bought it the second time.

Pss: I do miss that recurring timer